• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v4 - We be a buzzin'!! (Like beez in the trap)

^ Nice.

I never thought about getting into one when I was going through WD last month. I'm sure it would have been better than a scalding hot bath.

Did you knock the capsules open somehow?
Nope, that would have to be one hard knock lol. Just too lazy to pick them up. I just brought my laptop to bed and did not pick them up off the floor. Leaving a mess for me to clean tomorrow. I guess it's not as big a mess compared to if it was all in powder form.

yeah when disability will buy me a jacuzzi i'll deff try it lol
all it takes is knowing somebody that has one.

Do want. Jacuzzi therapy.

Home sweet home. :D.
Indeed. It is the best cure for aches and pains and withdrawals and when ur high lol.

^ They get old pretty quickly. I had a buddy with one and by the end of the winter, nobody wanted to even bother getting in it.
This is also true, but I've been going in a lot more often recently, with friends and shit, like every week. That's a good enough investment for me, plus it helps me when I'm in lots of pain that medication alone can't fix.

I have no diseases.

That's the point of using condoms. I can't believe people won't have sex with condoms.

I have no diseases.

That's the point of using condoms. I can't believe people won't have sex with condoms.

;) gotcha.

OMG you guys im freaking out. I literally am freaking the fuck out. I just turned around and in my bed theres a temazepam. WTF. I've been having racing anxiety and a panic attack set in like 1 minute ago and all of the sudden I turn around and theres a benzo??? WTF?????

;) gotcha.

OMG you guys im freaking out. I literally am freaking the fuck out. I just turned around and in my bed theres a temazepam. WTF. I've been having racing anxiety and a panic attack set in like 1 minute ago and all of the sudden I turn around and theres a benzo??? WTF?????

Well you did throw 210 mg of them around the room... I'm not surprised TBH.

Take some benzos dude.

Im freaking out, trip, do I take it? or is it fake and someone is trying to poison me.

edit: no, the 210mg is spilled in the living room.

Whoever is polyp in the chat should let me know who they are before I have to ban them :D.

Why use a condom when your significant other is disease free and on the pill?

People cheat on each other.

Normally it's the guy who cheats. But just saying.

Yeah some people are faithful, and good for you & your girl if that's the case.

I'm in a faithful relationship now, and use as many condoms as a fish has feathers.

good night OD, I hope you all get some really healthy REM sleep and let those Theta waves do their thing!

edit: an afterthought, I actually turned on the computer again just to add this in but I was thinking about it and if your in a committed relationship with no preexisting STDs I would be HIGHLY suspicious of a partner who wanted to use condoms on top of the female already taking birthcontrol.

;)

Last edited:
dont worry I was kidding. to each their own!

I like to use condoms with anal sex for sure.

IDK WHAT TO DO!!!!

should i have a beer or should i not have a beer??? im on suboxone, gabapentin, dxm, and etizolam...yumm

okk i am drinking it kthnxbai!!

<3 <3 all u dope heads

what i really want to do is blow down some lines of this No. 3 boy...but fuckkkk on like 1mg of subzzz

TOTs mcgots brah...hahahaha

i like the avatar tric...requiem for a dream is BA!

how's your day been mang???