• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v4 - We be a buzzin'!! (Like beez in the trap)

that is why i dont go in it because i dont want people seeing me.. if i wanted to do that i would chill with my friends.. online time is online time, talk drugs all night to a person with no face.. but as soon as you see my face you can point me out to popo.

ok guys im serious this time.. ill be back later, talk to you if you're still on.
peace guys
%)

LOL!

I did meth for free, for months, then quit without withdrawals.

I almost don't believe you.

Haha I made you LOL, life isn't all suffering ;)
Hahaha. I'm just kidding I've never paid for meth, I've always gotten it for free from the source, they are pretty fucking talented, I guarantee my shard is better than yours and that consequently, my dick is larger. This is no shake and bake, no homebake.

I was using my old PC laptop without a webcam once with tripman, and he wanted me to strip on cam for free, and I was like hell no, put in your credit card, and all he had was a Discover card, so I LOL'd and told him I sold the built in camera for crack.

Yes, all users feel depression on cessation from severe to manic. These feelings are however not permenent and will last from 1 week to 9 months depending on length of use and average dosage. After which full repair may take upto 3 years.

In fact this has been identified as the single most difficult barrier to removing dependency (by far). Feelings of greyness, restricted emotional response and lack of goals will last for upto 9 months and can be extreme to ultra. People cannot syphathise with you because they haven't experienced desolation, you should not be in contact with people who can sympathise through similar feelings(more on this follows). After which the brain will repair itself provided the post-addict follows a protein based diet with 1 to 2 hours exercise per day, intense exercise to increase sleep and repair functions. This is effectively a rebuild job of the dopamine neuron receptors. It is recommended that extreme exercise (boxing, circuit training, sprint training 1-2hrs intense to the point of burn out) be used to counter manic phases and pre-lapse moods. Within 3 years all mental and physical functions can be restored.

Do not attempt this unless willing to commit fully for 900 days. Avoid all contact and break ties with all users. Remove all stimulants and depressants alcohol, nicotine these will impair your recovery and increase chance of relapse. Use protein supplements and drink 3/5 litres of water p/d. Select 2 or 3 pre-addiction interests to follow (non- narcotic related). Your single goal is now recovery, follow this with a WILL with a daily plan and diary if necessary. Never return to locations or relationships that are frequented by users, if approached by user/dealer/ex-user leave immediately before conversation is initiated. There is no second chance but there is one and its better than none.

In regards to meth WDs.

When did you quit C.H?

Thank god I've never used meth often enough to become addicted. I can make a free gram last a year.

I pay more for my desoxyn and I'm lucky enough to have insurance which covers the majority of that, considering each bottle of desoxyn costs, oh shit, I guess this is price discussion but holy shit if I didn't have insurance, let's just say I would be forced on something shitty like generic dexedrine lol

Could still be responsible for your current residual depression then. I don't think you can say you haven't experienced WDs.

I was more depressed before I started using any drugs.

I don't think of suicide as often after heroin/meth. I used to think of suicide all the time before I started smoking weed/using anything.

However, I'm not going to say IV heroin/methamphetamine is going to improve anyone's situation. If it does, it's never going to fix ALL your problems, and it might start a few along the way.

I think if anything, I know I have less flashbacks but they are no less invasive. In this sense I knew calling it quits with hard drugs was a good idea.

PTSD + hard drugs = escalation of symtoms. This goes the same for most psychiatric disorders.

especially drugs like heroin and methamphetamine, where even if you have a completely accurate scale, you have the purity issue, even if you're getting primo dope or crystal straight out of the lab, so you never really have the same dose. When you shoot bags, obviously you're putting an unknown amount of drugs each time.

The constant irregular dosing is really bad for your mind.

I haven't used anything but cannabinoids and LSD for a long time.

I have managed to successfully use heroin "a little". I only do this because I don't like any other hard drugs anymore.

When I say "a little" I probably mean less than once a month.

I'm going to get naked and go hot tubbing with my friends and girlfriend. be back soon guys.

LSD is a hard drug and has profound psychological effects...

And you quit using meth within 6 months... WD depression could still be in effect.

I was depressed for at least 10 years prior to meth use.

Sure, but why would it be that? I have been depressed for at least half my life.

Chronic depression really is the worst.

By the way you are more than welcome to post in TDS. Trust me. I looked into the issue.