• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v4 - We be a buzzin'!! (Like beez in the trap)

Haha!

That made me smile girl.

<3.

And work is actually good today, I'm actually working with the legislation for opioid maintenance, reading through all the guidelines for practitioners and take away doses, patients etc.

Challenge accepted

I love you tripman and Kayla. Threesome? On cam tonight?

we better or we ain't the socialites we think we are lol

EDIT: and why am i not invited to your threesome? is it cuz i dont go on camera? can i at least be in the chat?

EDIT 2: im high as hell on 2fitty (speaking of jwh's i have a whole gram of 081 [no not a typo NOT THE ILLEGAL 018].. and im scared to use it, i donno why, maybe cuz it lasts longer? i donno)

Last edited:
Lol

Trip <3 tri

Hdouble- well of course your joining

Ugh im trying to not get high right now.... So hard when i feel so great. Except i feel great cause im sober and if i get high ill be sick for days w come down so i want to stay clean ahhhhhh im goin crazy

^--- bwah hahahhahahahahhaha

How do we always end up talking about sex.. O wait thats right tri is here ;)

you think it's funny? he means it when he says "shotgun" your anus.. he lets off a buckshot in that ass

Whoa, whoa, whoa. HOOD can come, but we can't be inviting everyone here to the BL orgy. Dudes outnumber chicks like 3 to 1. Which would be awesome if I was ghey or a woman, alas, I am not so lucky.

Trips: I know Australia is really car friendly. I don't think long distances, high speeds, and fast cars are nearly as prevalent in the UK and Europe. Perhaps my perception is wrong. I don't know.

you think it's funny? he means it when he says "shotgun" your anus.. he lets off a buckshot in that ass

This post. Made my day.

100% Tripman approved.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. HOOD can come, but we can't be inviting everyone here to the BL orgy. Dudes outnumber chicks like 3 to 1. Which would be awesome if I was ghey or a woman, alas, I am not so lucky.

Trips: I know Australia is really car friendly. I don't think long distances, high speeds, and fast cars are nearly as prevalent in the UK and Europe. Perhaps my perception is wrong. I don't know.

Lol... Have you heard of the autobahn...

Here is someone driving 194mph on the autobahn in germany...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DzsdSWTMug

shit if we could get like 5 girls in there with us that'd be great %)

im a lil slow, didn't realize subject changed.