• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v4 - We be a buzzin'!! (Like beez in the trap)

If there was a finance department here, it would be quickly depleted by all the international travel. Or we could just invest in a bl headquarters. In switzerland.

If there was a finance department here, it would be quickly depleted by all the international travel. Or we could just invest in a bl headquarters. In switzerland.

Word, heroin maintenance for BL staff for free.

"What is your visit to switzerland for sir, business or pleasure?"
"Business and pleasure involving narcotics."
"Alright, move along"

That link failed, and took me to the mobile version of another fail page.

The speedometer of this car must be busted. There is no way that was 80mph wtf??

Texas is a right to work state, meaning they don't need a reason to fire you. But i sent my old boss an email, basically telling him that he isn't a man. He told me he was shutting down my department, but then i found an ad for my job on craigslist.

right to work = right to get fired??? Man, we have some fucked up laws in this country. Fuckin burn the place down, bro.

Interesting...

A person may be deemed wrongfully terminated in Texas if his rights were violated at the time of termination. Texas is an at-will employment state, which means either party may terminate the relationship without notice at any time for any reason, but several common law and statutory exceptions exist. Discrimination, retaliation and other federal and state labor law violations constitute wrongful termination in Texas.

Read more: Unfair Termination Laws in the State of Texas | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/list_7420086_unfair-termination-laws-state-texas.html#ixzz1sG9BQGmi

It's done differently in Australia.

I wish. I have a clean record, and would like to keep it that way. My girl and I are trying to come up with ways ty make money on our own. Any suggestions?

You should not deal drugs.

Maybe you should focus on using less and spending less money so that you need less money and don't need a job. Then you could spend more time with your girl. Have you ever considered eating food from the trash? Don't laugh, it is fucking tasty. Especially whole foods, they throw away tons of perfectly fine vegetables, in plastic and everything.

Anyways, for making money, you have to produce a product or service that is valuable to someone else. What are your skills? What are you good at?

Muv did you just advise someone to eat out of the trash on a Harm Reduction Website.

Lololol.

You should not deal drugs.

Maybe you should focus on using less and spending less money so that you need less money and don't need a job. Then you could spend more time with your girl. Have you ever considered eating food from the trash? Don't laugh, it is fucking tasty. Especially whole foods, they throw away tons of perfectly fine vegetables, in plastic and everything.

Anyways, for making money, you have to produce a product or service that is valuable to someone else. What are your skills? What are you good at?

Is that your way of telling me to? Hahaha

And I have a mortgage payment and a car payment, i have to have SOME money coming in. I'm good at lots of things. I want to start my own business, but I have no idea what kind.