• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v3 Why is there a syringe in your butt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine is old as hell from my old house.. im not even sure if it works 8o

dont wanna pull the pin and test it though just in case i do need it some day.. im too cheap to buy a new one.

Get on ecigs then, and you won't have to rely on an old fire extinguisher, or the fire department.

=D

lol.. i have one, i just need new cartridges of nicotine.. i prefer real cigs tho. oh well. iight imma go smoke some 2fitty be back in a bit

The best high there is is huffing fire extinguisher

/thread

Sarcasm

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO, an entire powdered opana just got knocked into the carpet. Yep you guys, tonight I'm that guy. 8(

@capn All but the stickiest tar can be made sniffable. I used to do it everyday for my people. Just need mortar&pestel , cool & dry room.

@tri Hope it wasn't on shag carpet :)

^ Must be real good then. I noticed, at least where I used to be, the stickier it was the better. It made it a little harder to cut.
EDIT
@tri Why would you need a satphone?

Last edited:
@Joe, I am not at liberty to discuss such matters.

I just broke my fucking computer charger. I was having sex on my bed and the laptop fell off and the fucking magsafe adapter broke. Good thing I make my customers pay with their credit cards before I go on cam, these clients got a pretty disappointing show.

Ahhhh Easter Sunday. One year ago today I lost a beloved family member. In loving memory, rest in peace. Please watch over me and know I'm not perfect, I'm a drug addict and a pain patient, I think you can relate. Just want you to know that I try, I'm trying so hard to keep my family together, watch over us like i know you do. we miss you everyday. Forgive me for the things you've seen me do while watching over me, there's really no defending it. I love you so much.
I hope you have found the peace that's so hard to find in life.

It's April 8th and my brother just bought me a Fucking bible...

Doesn't he realise I'm a heathen?

Is it your birthday?

Last edited:
^ Must be real good then. I noticed, at least where I used to be, the stickier it was the better. It made it a little harder to cut.
EDIT
@tri Why would you need a satphone?

The one time I vomited 20 times in 1 night, it was fairly crumbly.

It was weaker than the sticky stuff but I still managed to almost overdose on it.

The eye of Satan didn't come through for me tonight, so I'm taking LSD instead. %)

So happy! Been tapering all month and stopped altogether about 3 days ago and been sick. Then today, the wife comes home and brings me 15 hydrocodones and half a suboxone so I can attend Easter dinner without being sick. I took two pills right away, and just IV'd about 750mcg of the sub. Feels so good to be normal again... Im actually catching a nod of the sub too. (Never been so glad to be married :) )

@tri. My heart goes out to ya. I've lost a few friends/family and it sucks. I always read the shrine when I need a reality check. So much sadness...

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...d-From-Drugs?p=7971259&viewfull=1#post7971259

I do the same thing, I have a photo on my phone of the tombstone or whatever its called. just looking at it causes intense emotions to flood my body

If I'm craving something really bad or really need to fix, even though i never end up IV administering the shot, i get the solution ready and then before shooting it, right as I want to fix up, Ill look at my portraits of my loved ones tombstones.

I fucking hate air mattresses... why oh WHY do I keep getting these. Never again... Ever again...

I'd rather sleep on cardboard on the concrete than a 30% inflated air mattress, but, alas, I don't have any cardboard :(

Im sleeping on two pillows on the floor. :(
Gonna try and get some sleep. Happy easter everyone!!

(Oooh, I just noticed the needle icon.)
19.gif

I fucking hate air mattresses... why oh WHY do I keep getting these. Never again... Ever again...

I'd rather sleep on cardboard on the concrete than a 30% inflated air mattress, but, alas, I don't have any cardboard :(

^+1 fuck air mattresses. Been there. Not going back.

Happy Easter bluelight!

Damn bro. I have a mattress at home.

At least your story isn't as sad as Whitney Houston's. OMG!

Ahhhh Easter Sunday. One year ago today I lost a beloved family member. In loving memory, rest in peace. Please watch over me and know I'm not perfect, I'm a drug addict and a pain patient, I think you can relate. Just want you to know that I try, I'm trying so hard to keep my family together, watch over us like i know you do. we miss you everyday. Forgive me for the things you've seen me do while watching over me, there's really no defending it. I love you so much.
I hope you have found the peace that's so hard to find in life.

Is it your birthday?

Lol nah, just easter... You know. Jesus 'n' shit.

holy shit you guys I do not feel good. I dont know if this is withdrawal or what. My legs hurt so bad they woke me up and Im so nauseous, just trying to keep down my stomach contents.

Absolutely terrible idea: taking vitamins in the morning before eating or anything.

idk if methadone will help or hurt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.