• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social v11 ~ Pour your 40 on the ground for the homies that aint around

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Pretty damn good, how about yourself?

And no, I don't drink that much with my extended family, we normally all just have a party the night of Thanksgiving with close friends.

im doing fairly well, really bored cuz i cant smoke weeds at my parents house....

i really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really want to take some temazepam right now, but i am on a break!

halp wiggi, i think i will make myslf a whiskey drink

i took ~0.75mg suboxone, ~75mg nuvigil, and 450mgs lyrica. aljfkjdglkjg;asldk;lskg;slkd;ljgd;fjhlkskdf

Jack Daniels infused with honey, its so fucking delicious. I made myself a whiskey and water drink, yummmwhat are u drinking on Wiggi?

I can't drink Jack, I drank a liter of that shit after ten shots of jose.

I'm drinking this. You should try it out, I'm sure it's around your area. It's only made one day a year.

Wow that looks delicious, I think I might get some now. Going to liquor store brbZ

total drugs for the day

50mg of methadone nasal
5mg of alprazolam sublingual
1 beer oral

I didn't take any amphetamine today cuz I didn't want to ruin my downer high. Wish I had some other downer to go with this mix to be honest. Like a little soma. Or a lower dose of a dissociative. Or something like pregabalin. A nice indica, or hybrid weed would be super dank.

Eww whiskey infused with honey? that sounds gross as shit

Lol so they gassed me up, an then went to give me first shot...doc stopped after first shot, said I felt it to much and is now making me wait to get my teeth yanked...fun stuff...

Oh well...At least at the beginning of the day I had 20mg clonazepam and 2mg alprazolam to play with...down to...1mg alpraz and 4mg clonaz...god I hope these fuckers get yanked soon...

total drugs for the day

50mg of methadone nasal
5mg of alprazolam sublingual
1 beer oral

I didn't take any amphetamine today cuz I didn't want to ruin my downer high. Wish I had some other downer to go with this mix to be honest. Like a little soma. Or a lower dose of a dissociative. Or something like pregabalin. A nice indica, or hybrid weed would be super dank.

Eww whiskey infused with honey? that sounds gross as shit

Methadone nasal Wtf? And the whiskey is actually really fucking good

Really you took beer orally? You sure you didn't plug it

Come on you guys we do the whole OMG NASAL METHADONE thing like once a week.

No Surrender.

POP POP, POP POP, POP POP, POPPOP, POPPOP, POP POP, POP POP x2
you better believe its judgement day.

lol right tricomb haha

I have roxane methadone tablets. I'm not on MMT like some many people think I am. I get them for a neurological condition (a legit one). Anyway, I dissolve the pills in water, filter, then waterline .100-.150mL in each nostril over a short period of time. It gives a very fast onset (~7 minutes) rather than the 2-3 hour onset with oral. The analgesic effects also last a little longer using nasally than orally, as well as it has a more stable bioavaliability because it doesn't have to deal with all the little variables that oral administration deals with.

the beer I had today was this, http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/alaskan-amber/13/

I just ate soo much fucking ginger, is ir safe to take temazepam

I read it increases the amount absorbed and increases the velocity at which barbiturates is absorbe.d and ginger increase the sedation

Yes! I am drinking one now, it has a slight spicy taste, but it is more of a spice thing, like nutmeg and cinnamon . Very nice dark ale, was a good use of money. Very good suggestion!

Dude, I'm so fucking proud of you. It also has mace in it, like pepper spray mace hahaha.

Last edited:
where did my post go? wtf?

tric yur pressence is needed on AIM get your ass on

wait what?

wait, what, what? wut wut in the butt butt.

knocked off early.

come home, showered, grabbed a beer, loaded the hookah with watermelon smoke, took 20mg valium, shot 200mg morphine, lit hookah and have proceeded to puff my guts awat. leaves me almost comatised in the lounge watching movies. feeling fucking great, mayne's.

what are all you delinquents up to?

what's a good movie/tv series to download?

contemplating waiting for dosing my adderall (it's 8pm here) or to take it now to clean my room/make music/do schoolwork....
and what types of films/tv series are you thinking? if you're just trying to watch something simple and funny, get clerks or something else by kevin smith.
if you're thinking about like tv dramas, dexter, breaking bad, nurse jackie, weeds, are all great.

Status
Not open for further replies.