• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD SOCIAL THREAD----Info. Support. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh we're all capable. BA was just especially good at bringing on the banhammer.

So OD, wus reely gut wichu guys atm?

i heard this is the thread to go to if i want to talk about fucking animals

anyone else have experience?

nAON - are you related to fausty by any chance? either, i don't think zoophilia is the hot topic in here. it's all about coke and dead hookers.

bish said:
you missed as in never experienced? oh it was so fun, such a good time. there was a time where it was a very tight knit group of 10-15 OD regulars and we were all active and informative posters in OD. We were not censored but we were wild. the powers that be found us to be a little too wild and the mods at the time were put under pressure and decided to turn on their own and close us down. at the time it felt like we were betrayed by our own. but thats all in the past and now we are back...couldnt be happier about this move

lolwut. i was a raging addict at the time and kinda remember things a little different. though an entertaining adaption on your take none the less

I hate to admit it but it's true - he snuck in while I was sleeping. On the positive, I wasn't sore the next day so that should tell you something...

you finally got that facial you've been on about? good for you brah.

Nope, he snuck in thru the backdoor... just doesn't have the genetic endowment to have made an impact ;)

^this discussion belongs in BDD - Bishops Dick Discussion. i think it's pretty common knowledge anyway, i've seen him spouting about his inadequacy all over the place.

i guess i should contribute some substance to this thread so i'll add that i've only slipped up 3 days in the last 2 weeks on opioids. i'm not dependent on them anymore but still dose accordingly to my pain levels on the days that i really need it, and then only trying to limit myself to 1-200mg of tramadol at most, maybe an 20mg of ER Oxy; i'm still adjusting to functioning but it's getting better with time. it's been a hard slog over the last few months slipping up and the constant cycle of being sick every second week was breaking me down hardcore.

show me some love

^ that's a lot to be proud of, lefty. Few people understand how hard it is to stay away from opioids when you have pain as well.

10098446.jpg

Much love, lefty. Much love

thanks, lads. i know you know the situation all too well. it's the damn cravings that are driving me crazy, triggers everywhere.

for instance the other day when i was out of town with my mate we were walking through a shopping mall. walked past at least 6 pharmacies in there and made my friend not to let me in the car if i went and purchased any codeine or DHC. i purchased beer for the drive home instead.

^this discussion belongs in BDD - Bishops Dick Discussion. i think it's pretty common knowledge anyway, i've seen him spouting about his inadequacy all over the place.

i guess i should contribute some substance to this thread so i'll add that i've only slipped up 3 days in the last 2 weeks on opioids. i'm not dependent on them anymore but still dose accordingly to my pain levels on the days that i really need it, and then only trying to limit myself to 1-200mg of tramadol at most, maybe an 20mg of ER Oxy; i'm still adjusting to functioning but it's getting better with time. it's been a hard slog over the last few months slipping up and the constant cycle of being sick every second week was breaking me down hardcore.

show me some love

I would but it makes people use drugs more instead. Cane knows what Im talking about.

;)

Good job tho!

That's what I'm here for, entrtainmeny.

About my penis: I'm just not good at lying about my genitalia.

Lefty that sucks about your pain and situation bro. I know about pain and having to deal with that and addiction. They are two very thin lines to walk.

You know who I was thinking about the other day? Willy, lol, wonder whatever happened to that kid.

It was really a shame he lost him MOD spot :)

I thought you meant you were thinking about cock. Wouldn't have surprised me.

So the social is a fucking sticky now huh? About fucking time, that is where this shit belongs, right up top at all times.
I'll admit I was a little sad when I didn't see it and thought everyone already forgot about it. I skipped the stickies and looked all the way to page 3 before I realized the dates didn't match and I finally found it up here.

Lefty, good to see you around mayne. Hows shit in the future?

LMAO bishop's dick discussion.... enough said.

Fuck yea should be 1st everyday. Something was wrong if it was more than the 5th thread down. This surely it's what's up.

Status
Not open for further replies.