• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social 2.1 v. "I just dropped my Gucci loafers off to get fixed" - Muv

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey trip ;) did you see i locked myself out of my iphone and now i have to go take it to the apple store and see if they can do something......

Yeah! that sucks. You wanted to go to the lake with your daughter but the rain. I always pay attention to your posts Kayla :)

I'm meeting up with a friend soon.

Wait, lazyjoe, I am confused. You went to jail for selling to an undercover cop, but it wasn't drug related? How is that possible? I might be a little high, but your post made absolutely no sense, and I have now read it like 10 times trying to figure it out. Its driving me crazy, so please clarify.

Oh and I got switched to opana, but all the pharmacy had was generics which contain microcrystaline cellulose and pregelatinized starch. Not quite as clean and nice as the brand name ir pills, but they are still (barely) crushable and did not gel in water, which is surprising.
Once they get stock back in, I will make sure I ask for the name brand 5mg IR. Until then time to buy a shit ton of micron filters becuasee the microcrystaline cellulose fuckin destroys them.

Wait, lazyjoe, I am confused. You went to jail for selling to an undercover cop, but it wasn't drug related? How is that possible?

dude, don't you remember? he was trafficking in little uncircumcised Burmese boys

hey TPD, did you ever get those new shoes?

yaarrr but iono where the camera is? no, that's a lie. I know where it is. but I wanna go find a cig first. then camera time with fancy shoes and hairy chest ;)

Oh yeah, and cake, if you save your subs long enough, you will be able to take them and get a little buzz after being clean for a while.
Definitely don't get rid of them. And if you must get rid off them, make a trade and get something sweet in return.

I forgot how much I love flunitrazepam.

I had the best sleep last night and feel fucking amazing today with no anxiety and so fucking up beat...

I forgot how much I love you Trip.
Yeah I had a great time last night, but you didn't have to slip me roofies. :p

Tricomb, you ever come across the generic oxymorphone? They are hard as hell to crush, but like 90% less powder to snort.

I get about 80 subs a month. During the last month of my sub maintenance, I plan on saving at least 60 for future personal use. I have sooo many now, but no matter what I will make sure to always have 20+ saved in my drug cabinet for personal use.

Hey, toothpastedog <3

Tricomb, you ever come across the generic oxymorphone? They are hard as hell to crush, but like 90% less powder to snort.

Yeah, I love getting the IR generics that lazyjoe has in his avatar. I usually copped the octagons because they had a lot more drug in the pill and they didn't gel, but now that the new formulation is taking over I see myself either staying exclusive to dilaudid or generic opana IR.

Are we getting the new ones in AUstralia...

Im about to get a script at easter for some 80mgs...I havent had any for months, Should i expect the same old green highly abusable oxies or what...Im getting confused a bit!

From what I've heard, (from tripman) Australia has the legit OC80s and OC40s.

OD Social V3.0 cumming soon, all over your faces.

Matt Dillon reminds me of his character in Drugstore Cowboy in every single movie he's in, for some reason.

everyone delete Tropicana from your friends list its my bf being a stalker. sorry guys

there was just too much fighting in the socials (im guilty of most of them, they were between me and another poster who will remain anonymous)
but there could have been more to it than that, that's just what it seemed like

Status
Not open for further replies.