• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social 2.1 v. "I just dropped my Gucci loafers off to get fixed" - Muv

Status
Not open for further replies.
world_rel_803005AI_2003.jpg

It's at the bottom of the world baby.

For thos that don't know geography... It's bottom right. I live on the island at the bottom of it :D.

I know my geography very well. I was just wondering if there was more to it than the southern right hemisphere lol.

I <3 geography. I'm gunna be getting off opana soon I think. I really want to hoard and save as many octagons as I can before the new formulation completely takes over.

My guess is its a derogatory term used to describe where British dead beats were being sent.

Hey every body I am about to go grocery shopping and then to the bar because today is my brothers birthday too bad I'm allergic to alcohol and can't drink FML
You're allergic to alcohol, Kayla? What kind of reactions does your bosy have when you consume it, alcohol SUCKS, anyways. I never got into it. Ever. I've always fucking hated it. I hate how it makes me feel. Whenever I am forced to go out to a bar, I drink H2O. Guys always try to buy me drinks and I explain that I hate booze, and they always seemed shocked. I feel cool sippin on my ice col water :) not being sarcastic, honestly. That's just the way it is.

I don't drink either, my body rejects alcohol. Plus it would be stupid to drink with all the meds I take. I feel enough guilt and physical damage from smoking cigarettes for too long, I don't need to add alcohol to further tempt cancer.

I fucking love water though.

MARRY ME!!!

edit: goddamnit...I typed that in all caps...

edit (again): that's better :p

Cause the trick is to get the girl as drunk as possible... that's how dating works. duh :)

I know my geography very well.
I feel like a lot of people don't know where Minnesota is on a map. Even people that live in the US have a difficult time trying to picture where it is. Its on top of Iowa. It touches Canada. It touches Wisconsin. Its a weirdly shaped state. Does that ring a bell?
Tricomb do you know where MN is without looking at a map? I love geography, too, by the way, and I know the 50 states and capitols like the tracks on my hands ;)

Last edited:
me and my hand...it will be taking place in the bathroom in about 3 minutes...

oh, wait...that's the honeymoon...you might not want to come...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tripman if I ever applied for a mod position in the future, could your decision be easily swayed (towards yes) if a few photos that you'd enjoy were sent your way? They'd be top notch. Id promise you that ;)
HAHA :D

Tripman if I ever applied for a mod position in the future, could your decision be easily swayed (towards yes) if a few photos that you'd enjoy were sent your way? They'd be top notch. Id promise you that ;)
HAHA :D

VERY easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.