• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction OD Social 2.1 v. "I just dropped my Gucci loafers off to get fixed" - Muv

Status
Not open for further replies.
iono bout today, but tomorrow you're all only going to have one thing on your minds: Damn!!! Those are some bad ass shoes!

=D ;)

what kind of shoes are you getting?

I'm getting back in the car more runs 2 the city, I'll see you guys later.

you'll all just have to wait an see =D

when I was having them fitted last week, I was like, "So can you find me some blue laces for these?" I think the guy threw up a little in his mouth at this question, and answered with a resounding NO. So I guess I'll have to find them on my own ;)

Haha. Condoms.

Urnotdoinitrite.

Wus gut? Can't wait to get to work simply because I hate BL on my phone.

New shoes? I fuckin love shoes.
Its the first thing womeen look at. I gaurantee nice shoes have gotten me laid more times than good game

I just dropped my Gucci loafers off to get fixed.
You guys all probably think I'm a d bag. Eating caviar, wearing gucci, driving my bmw. Nahm just kiddin, I don't have a bmw. I have an audi. Haha.

^ They had an episode on South Park about how shoes determine what type of guy you are.
They were teaching all the girls in home-ec to look at a guys shoes so you can see if he's worth dating/ how much mone he makes. I think they made a chart, or something like that.
Oh, and the perfect number of credit cards for a man to have is..... two.

Hahaha. Dude, seriously. I wear my skate shoes when I want a nice night alone at the bar.
I wear my suede and rainbow-stitch boots when I want company. It is like clockwork.

I live like an hour from south park, co which makes the show about twice as funny. I also have those dudes autograph from when it had only been on air a couple years.

I have two credit cards... that don't work. Lol.

I bet that lexus is nice. I was just kidding, I drive a subaru rally car that is seriously short on luxuries.

I kinda want to buy an old mercedes diesel or Golf TDI and turn it into a veggie oil car.

naw what you need is an old rabbit

and my favorite car is buell xb 12 s =D

good to know about nice shoes and the girls... i only really have one in particular I'm interested in impressing, and I think these kicks will just about tie the knot

I bet that lexus is nice. I was just kidding, I drive a subaru rally car that is seriously short on luxuries.

I kinda want to buy an old mercedes diesel or Golf TDI and turn it into a veggie oil car.

Shut up me too. I dream of diesel! LOL. I have a endless supply of the best B100 biodiesel.

diesel rabbit pickup w/ extra leaf springs. Carry 1000 pounds and get 50+ mpg. Best vehicle ever. (If you don't mind slow, uncomfortable, and smelly)

@tricomb. GOod to see another jeep head. I had two cj-5's (both 74). I put so much money into my last one. Both long gone tho. I had a 73 commando, but never got on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.