• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

OD on MDMA stories

HaberO1

Greenlighter
Well I OD'd on MDMA last week, I don't really understand how, it was 2 gram and I usually can take more than that but I did overhear that it was 84% but the hospital tested to see whether it was real or not, but after a night of it I went to sleep at my friends house, an hour of sleep later I woke up which as weird and I was going to have a little bit more but then I got weird head rushes which wasn't normal for me under the circumstances. Give it 5 minutes later then I get a light pain in my chest, I stand up and walk around a little to see if that shakes it off but this pain came in wave, every 5-10 minutes it would come on stronger and after 20 minutes it felt like my heart was in a blender and like it was getting crushed at the same time, hyper ventilation happened and it kept getting worse from there, an ambulance got rung up and by the time that came it was getting really bad. It felt like someone kept ripping out my heart and putting it back into my chest, I was dripping sweat profusely and I was rattling really bad, in the ambulance I got told I was going to die most likely which did seem the case, I kept feeling myself lose consciousness but everytime that happened I tried my best to stay awake, I could barely see, there was hallucinations and blurs everywhere and when I got to the hospital they put me on multiple sedatives to counter the stimulant effects and to calm my breathing down, my BPM hit around 170-180 in the ambulance and I couldn't wish this pain on my worst enemy, week later though I've made a full recovery with the odd musculoskeletal pain in my chest after daily ambulatory care checks, anyone else had an experience like this?

You took 10-20 times the normal amount of MDMA and you're surprised that you had a bad time.

Taking 2g of MDMA (untested I presume?) is extremely unsafe. I'm glad you have made a full recovery. I would stay away from MDMA and other stimulants until after you get your heart checked again.

https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_dose.shtml

You usually take more than 2g in one night? Um.. that's... not normal nor healthy in the slightest. Why are you so shocked at the results? Please take better care of your health. :/

I suspect you had severely cut MDMA or even something else entirely previously. More than 2g of pure MDMA would land you in the hospital in very serious condition without any doubt, it might just even kill you. Buy a testkit, 200mg (0.2g) is already a very high dose, too high even if it's pure MDMA. You are getting bad drugs

Probably this time you had MDMA (or more likely something else) that was slightly more pure and this happened. I say slightly because even 1g of pure MDMA can cause what you are describing above so I think even this time the stuff you had was fairly weak

I've been doing it in a stupid way for 2 years now but I dont really feel peak high unless ive had about a gram to myself, might be cause I'm fat or that Ive done it most weekends, I'm quitting stimulants now anyways. One night I did 2 gram and 4 of the original UPS pills and felt perfectly fine, but the hospital tested it to make sure that was what I was OD'ing on, ive just got a high tolerance and maybe my body wasn't ready that time, or that it was meant to be 84% pure but I feel extremely lucky to of lived through that.

Has anyone in the UK had the silver bar pill? I checked it on pill report and it was rated mdxx-high in strength and I managed to go through 8 of those in a night aswell.

I've had them, not from the UK though. Fairly high dosed but all in all not very good pills. Don't know what it was with them but even 1 of them made my entire night a blur with a nasty hangover the next day. They tested clean on a testkit though

If you go through 8 of those you have a monstrous tolerance. Good thing you're quitting, that is crazy

Those pills were very trippy I thought and yeah I could barely move the next day, definitely quitting now though cause I'll end up killing myself if I carry on, OD'ing is the worst pain I've ever had and I can't risk that happening again really.