European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Obscure Chloroform/Alcohol/Ether Cough Mixture UK

Nautica24

Bluelighter
Found this gem in a local pharmacy! Had no idea this stuff was still kicking around.

wp8ixwqvolj81.jpg

i'm guessing either a) this is not real or b) the active ingredients are in such low quantities as to not be dangerous?

is it good?

Awesome find. Yeah, how is it? I think I remember reading an old BMJ article (early 60s?) about people with chloroform toxicity from abusing a similar cough mixture that had codeine as well.

Hmmm definitely interesting... I like ether's effects and it can be drunk, same with choloroform (and ethanol I'm just reading on Wikipedia!?!) Not sure if the concentration is high enough tho. Let us know!

Love the name too haha

At school i use to appropriate chloroform from the biology labs (used to euthanize animals) get it right and it's like walking on clouds, breath in too much wake up with bruises where you fell.

I found ether to be a bit like a mixture between drinking and laughing gas IIRC.
This is about 8 years ago that I tried it, so hard to remember. Definitely fucked me up tho.
Very dangerous stuff, both in terms of organ damage and accidentally blowing your face up. Not quite sure how they managed not to injure eachother when huffing it with lit cigarettes in hand, but this was the 70s!

At school i use to appropriate chloroform from the biology labs (used to euthanize animals) get it right and it's like walking on clouds, breath in too much wake up with bruises where you fell.
Dang didn't know you could use it to get high was just seeing it used as anaesthesia in the Civil War for a majority of operations