• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

OBE: Financial Collapse Predicted by a Talking Fox? (Spirit Guides)

iridescentblack

Bluelighter
I have only visited with my spirit guide in two separate out of body experiences. The first time - I was intentionally trying to meditate into an OBE (which worked). I was not, however, taken "out" of the location I was meditating - though I suppose that could be argued - but was faced with a very realistic hallucination of a Zenko. Zenko: benevolent nine tailed kitsune/fox. I had a somewhat lengthy conversation with this kitsune. Things like, why I wasn't afraid, or what the meaning of fear was, came up as topics. The rest I will not disclose.

It's now two years and some months later and I was visited by the Zenko in a dream this time. The access route, however, was the same as before: an OBE. It seems that's one interesting thing about accounts of visiting spirit guides from what I've read, is that they appear following an Out of Body Experience. At any rate, the fox appeared to me in a less subtle form than the last time. Some of you might be aware one of the Kitsune's powers is to turn invisible (I guess partially invisible would be a no-brainer should that be the case). Following an Out of Body Experience that I tuned into in the dream, I fell for what seemed like a full minute or two. Having reached maximum velocity, I plummeted into what I think was an access point to another dimension. That's when the Zenko started to appear. I wasn't sure what to expect as far as image and soon realized my "expectations" were going to manifest within some of it's shape anyway. I realized whatever the case, things would be okay. When he finally took form, in a way it was kind of hilarious. The body and everything was symmetrical, but the face was kind of... goofy...?

Most of the conversation I do not remember, but I can tell you with certainty that I feel the Zenko was very intelligent and wise; I made this assumption by the choice of his words and the way that he used them. (In lore, it is common for a kitsune to speak either very slow or very fast or a combination of both) <-- not sure how else to word how some of the words were spoken over the internet anyway. Apparently the Zenko had a message to relay: "The financial situation bears a troubling red aura."

Please take this with your utmost skepticism because I am in no way suggesting that the U.S. economy is about to collapse due to a dream I had about a talking fox. Hence the silly title. I also understand it could be referring to my own financial situation too. What I am wondering about, though, is how serious it's gotten within the last years ever since Trump's presidency took effect, and most certainly before then as well with the Bush administration. I guess some of my sources could be biased, but I'm one with the understanding some of the worst economic crises we've faced in the U.S.A. have happened while a Republican was in office. -Sorry! My bad. I digress. I should leave that sort of thing for the Political threads. But. still, the general question I leave for this paragraph is one with a query to the validity to spirit guides predicting a major event, if there even is any (validity) for that matter!

Secondly, I'd like to know if any of you are willing to share, your own interests, experiments, experiences or what-have-you regarding Out of Body Experiences and/or talking to your spirit guides. And if you have reached them, was it through an OBE?- was there another way to channel them?- are you able to channel them any time or do you have to talk to them directly and then translate from there (supposing a third party were to ask a question to your spirit guide). And also, how exactly - if you've reached them - do you know that you're not being misled? Is there a feeling of knowing or another sensation that clues you in as to whether or not you're talking to something that will not later cause you harm or lead you down a dark road?

EDIT*
Also, I forgot to add in. I was wondering if any of you might know the meaning of that statement:
"The financial situation bears a troubling red aura." I assume the most base assumption would be to presume that red in this case means "bad".

Last edited:
Spirit guides are a tricky subject for the reasons you already mentioned:
- how do you tell the difference between a spirit and your mind/ego
- if it is a spirit, how do you know it's a spirit guide and not an errant spirit? how do you know you're not being fucked with?
- how do you know if what this spirit has to say is trustworthy or not?
- even if it's trustworthy, does it really know what it's talking about? (spirits aren't omnipotent)

You don't have to work with your guides through OBEs, but that is one of the most direct ways to experience them since the biases of the physical mind-body are out of the way. That said, I highly doubt your spirit guide is a real kitsune deity. More likely it is a construct that you will accept which has been projected onto some other kind of spirit form. Real kitsune, especially the high level ones, seldom deal with humans. It takes years of dedication, practice, purity, and other secret traditional factors to really get them to come around, and that's all I'll say about that.

The financial collapse... it's written on the wall. You don't need to have access to spirits to know that the shit is going to hit the fan. All you have to do is study U.S. financial policy of the past century up until now to know that a manufactured collapse is impending that will benefit a small group of oligarchs. The 2008 mortgage crisis was the confirmation. The bailouts that took place after that, combined with attempts to plug the flawed bank loan policies, only slowed the hemorrhage. As of the end of Obama's administration, the plugs got removed and we are back in the same get rich quick scheme. It will involve a massive collapse in value of stock and capital assets, such that the uber wealthy can come in an acquire more material empire at a real bargain. They'll rinse, lather and repeat this cycle until the nouveau aristocracy is born who own virtually everything, under a sort of post-capitalist economy.

If the U.S. and its special interests really wanted to rectify the situation, there is actually a very simple way to do so. Audit the Federal Reserve and bring the central bank back under government control, like it is in virtually every other western nation. The reason this isn't happening is because special interests and their obsessive greed have fully taken over government, and they won't allow their means of controlling financial supply to be cut off. Their utter disdain for democracy and the commoner is written all over their failure to act. They think they're above us. On that note, the second most important thing we could do as a people's government is seize, freeze and audit the entire financial lives of the 150 wealthiest people in the world. The Panama Papers showed us that no less than half a trillion dollars in tax evasion is happening in the U.S. alone. The rich fat cats are not paying their share... their greed is obscene. The only thing that came of the Panama Papers was that the journalist who blew the whistle got assassinated.

Anyway... since we're not going to go about things in a sane way, we'll go about it in the way that produces maximum suffering. As usual. This will mean a domino effect of collapsing economies worldwide, followed by a global reset with either a basket of currencies or a one world currency. China, India and Russia will have a larger stake in the new polity, the U.S. will become a second rate power (by design), and the neo-liberal institutions will be granted more binding power. The globalists are currently phasing out the U.S. through the financial sector so that it can be later harmonized with the new system. The only real way that the U.S. could ever be brought to hell is through money, particularly poverty. Its people have to face hardship so bad that their will is broken and they will submit to a global power. At that point, the U.S. military will be harmonized into the new global infrastructure. Their military is all they're good for at this point anyway. This will all take time. Knowing how reckless these people are, it will probably also involve the deaths of millions or possibly billions of people because everyone is now so reliant on the capitalist infrastructure for basic survival needs that any disruption will bring disaster.

On the whole, the more things change, the more they stay the same. I focus on my own spiritual development and give a nod to humanity every now and then. Our species is fucked up and frustratingly afraid of its own potential. Every lemming reading this has the power to rise up and crush their oppressors, but nobody will do it. We are literally all being held hostage by a ridiculously fractional number of human beings... humans with names an addresses.

Indeed, very well said, Foreigner. I think everyone can see that it's where we're heading. The dream could very easily just be your subconscious mind presenting that knowledge to you. Dreams are funny, it's a lot of you communicating with yourself, sometimes stuff you didn't consciously realize yet, but oftentimes stuff you've just been thinking about lately, like a review session. But often in funny/abstract ways, too (like a spirit guide to tell you).

Not saying the dream wasn't an actual encounter, I don't know. But I like to try to be skeptical of my own experiences because we are really good at fooling ourselves and ascribing significance where there is none. For the record I have heard convincing stories from credible people I personally know about the experience of sharing a dream with someone, or of being contacted in a dream by a loved one who died that night or something, before they or anyone knew that it happened. I'm not trying to shit on the idea that dreams can involve communication with something external.

Spirit guides are a tricky subject for the reasons you already mentioned:
- how do you tell the difference between a spirit and your mind/ego
- if it is a spirit, how do you know it's a spirit guide and not an errant spirit? how do you know you're not being fucked with?
- how do you know if what this spirit has to say is trustworthy or not?
- even if it's trustworthy, does it really know what it's talking about? (spirits aren't omnipotent)

You don't have to work with your guides through OBEs, but that is one of the most direct ways to experience them since the biases of the physical mind-body are out of the way. That said, I highly doubt your spirit guide is a real kitsune deity. More likely it is a construct that you will accept which has been projected onto some other kind of spirit form. Real kitsune, especially the high level ones, seldom deal with humans. It takes years of dedication, practice, purity, and other secret traditional factors to really get them to come around, and that's all I'll say about that.
Honestly, I'm just glad you said it because I've had my doubts ever since this first happened. The fact it keeps coming up keeps making me think about it more and more, simply just cycling the issue over again.
This will all take time. Knowing how reckless these people are, it will probably also involve the deaths of millions or possibly billions of people because everyone is now so reliant on the capitalist infrastructure for basic survival needs that any disruption will bring disaster.
This line struck something in me.

More likely it is a construct that you will accept which has been projected onto some other kind of spirit form.
You were absolutely right! I traced the energy signature from whatever the thing was. It had wrapped itself around my spinal column several times and was "draining" energy, it seems.

Whatever the details, I have promptly removed it and have noticed an irrevocable, unquestionable difference.

Thanks Foreigner.