• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Obama: Weed less harmful than booze. Ponders legalizing meth and cocaina!

slimmy-v said:
Well, he is saying he won't go after states that legalize, which is great. But I don't trust him.
He is a plastic-faced liar, and no friend of the people

Agreed, though I must admit, the words "friend of the people" frighten me a little, comrade.

^ doesn't a switch in popular opinion precede change.. at least in the US it does. Since I'm in the states the last thing I will do is bitch about a president's view following public opinion.

Yeah, I think it helps our cause a lot, and will likely lead to good change.

I am just being nasty because it took him so long, and I am no fan of Obama...
But I also agree that this is a good thing.

Hurry up, hurry up USA! We in the UK are dependent completely on the policies of your administration (aka we lick your ass at every opportunity).

Hurry up, hurry up USA! We in the UK are dependent completely on the policies of your administration (aka we lick your ass at every opportunity).

Try being Canadian. We openly admit legalization will only happen after the USA does it. There is zero percent chance we will ever have balls to go it alone.

^^

The Insite project you guys have in Vancouver is pretty cool. Pretty ballsy too I think, although Canada wasn't the first country to do it, there's nothing like that in the US that's legal. There's Project Swan in NYC, but like I said, it's not legal.