• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc O-PCE, 3-meo-PCE, 3-HO-PCP, 3-meo-pcp...is one of these far enough from PCP/PCE ?

THE_REAL_OBLIVION

Bluelight Crew
Hey everyone, been a while since I posted here, I got a band together and everytime I'm not working,..we've actually written an EP worth of songs good enough to be put on record, we'll let that small label in Manitoba judge that...anyways...

PCP (and PCE is often found in PCP, same as PCP-y) is a common drug in powder form or if more pure, a sort of putty-like substance to make the liquid stick to it, that stuff is usually 20% pure. So, Canadian vendors have kind of steered clear of these...one vendor 3 years ago or such had MXE for a month, with a huge legal notice indicating that it was far removed from PCE, in better terms, something to do with the positions on certain chains not making it illegal as a PCP/PCE analogue. Yet they only had it for a month, they told me back they could still sell it but were nervous about it etc. and they never sold it again.

Some vendor wanted to give me a free sample of O-PCE and I told him, "hold it, I'll verify the law here and come back to you with an answer as to if I can even accept that freebie". After bringing up my old textbooks from my boxes and restudying stuff I once knew very well, but when you give up a field for another that's almost as complicated at times (network sec since about the time I stopped shooting up Dilaudid), I'm thinking O-PCE and 3-meo-PCE are safe to order but that 3-HO-PCP (quite a novel compound, first time I see this ever) andd 3-meo-pcp, that I knew for a long time wasn't legal to order in...although I know of Canadians online who ordered some anyway and they got lucky and had no problems, it all comes down to how some customs agents have an hard-on for a certain vendor they spotted before from actually illegal in Canada compounds being seized from a vendor that sells some things legal here and some other, not.

So, everyone, have I analysed this right? Seems to me like...I'm looking at the analogue law (which thankfully does not apply to Schedule IV and under), well I did spend a couple hours with my textbooks from when I was studying chem way back when and it's the conclusion I'm making, but yet, I'm not sure, I know some people here would know best, hence why I'm asking you.

Thanks!