• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs O-DSMT help!!!

Synaps3

Bluelighter
Hey guys. I kinda need some help. I'm having the second worst trip of my life on this stuff. I just thought this was an opiate and I was just gonna relax. This is torture. I can't stop moving at all. It makes it very difficult to type. I feel like how a meth head looks. why the fuck is this so stimulating? it doesnt even feel like anopiate.
this is one of the worst trips of my life and I don't know how to make it stop cause benzoes potentiate opi. i got some propranolol here. i think im gonna take that.
it feels like adrenaline. i think maybe it's from that.
guys, this is just fucking torture. why do people like this fucking shit? i don't think it's a bad batch, but maybe it's mixed with something cause I do feel a bit of opiate in the background, but the main effect is pure horrer and it feels like pressure in my head, like my veins are popping out.
i don't think i need to go to the hospital cause my pulse is fine, but i kinda feel some little brain zaps. this stuff really doesn't feel good.
my dose was between 100 and 120mg, not sure exactly. i have a huge kratom tolerance.

Have you tried tramadol before? You might have overdosed. As a rapid metaboliser more than 20mg O-DSMT has me puking.

It's also an NRI, which tends to cause fight or flight emotions and irritability.

Are you on any medications?

Also, as a general rule, never ever ever ever jump right in at 100 frickin' milligrams of something you've never tried before.

Also, as a general rule, never ever ever ever jump right in at 100 frickin' milligrams of something you've never tried before.

Yeah I know. im not that reckless. I forgot to say that dissolved 75mg, drank about a quarter of a cup. waited 45 mins. then drank whole thing. then dissolved 40-50mg, waited half hour. drank whole thing.
so yeah, i was careful, but it just wasn't working after the first 75mg.
it probably been three hours since dose. i took the propranolol and feeling a little better, but not much. now im in this weird limbo were i feel like my body wants to nod, but this fucking adrenaline keeps me wired.

Yeahhhhh, it takes about two hours to peak on O-DT, you jumped the gun by redosing within the first hour.

O-DT's NRI properties tend to make it somewhat of an upper. I find I can't sleep for 6-7 hours after dosing. It's not a drug for nodding on IMO.

Have you tried tramadol before? You might have overdosed. As a rapid metaboliser more than 20mg O-DSMT has me puking.

It's also an NRI, which tends to cause fight or flight emotions and irritability.

Are you on any medications?
i don't think i ODed cause I have no nausia and normal heart rate.
no medications, but i did take 300mg dihydrocodeine last night which was over twelve hours ago.

I couldn't tell you why you found it so miserable then. For me, 100mg would be an ER visit.

How common are those rapid metabolizers?
I don't think i am one btw because i had tramadol when i was a teenager. probably took 5-6 pills. don't remember the mg, but they didn't do much . felt like a cup of coffee.
im feeling a fair bit more normal. now i'm getting exhausted. weird how fast i went from stimmed to exhausted. little worried about sleep, but i don't think i should be.

The stimulating properties tend to fade (as you are experiencing) and it turns into a more traditional opioid high. Im not a huge fan of it, though years ago when i used to inject drugs, i thought it was pretty great.

@Cream Gravy? you are lucky 20mg has such a strong effect, I need 120mg+

How common are those rapid metabolizers?
I have no clue; I'm the only person I've met who has this low of a dose for O-DSMT. I've confirmed the quality, others need 100mg+ from the same batch. I don't know why that is. I also can't take DXM for a cough, it dissociates me at therapeutic doses, like heavily dissociates me. Very creepy. I think the enzyme associated with the metabolism of both these drugs is the same if I'm not mistaken, but I'm not very versed in psychopharmacology.