• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids O-Desmethyltramadol

Does anyone know or is anyone willing to speculate for that matter, as to whether O-Desmethyltramadol is synthesized from scratch or is 'extracted' from large amounts of Tramadol powder in a complex manner under laboratory conditions?

I won't pay big bucks for a tramadol-esque product.

It's actually more like Tapentadol in terms of effects. O-Des/Tapentadol are structured pretty much identically, and are completely different compounds than tramadol. The aspects of the high contain very minor stimulation through mild NRI activity, mild NMDA antagonism, a very long half life, and with a very high binding affinity to mu-opioid receptors, higher than buprenorphine. It is actually quite potent on an mg per mg basis compared to tramadol, and doesn't require unique CYP2D6 polymorphisms to be effective.

I insufflated it when I took this in the past, was the only way that I took it, I didn't suffer any negative side effect from dosing this way as opposed to eating or plugging it.

I doubt that you will see any of this chem around for some time though, unless you kept some from when it was last around, if you have some then I am a jealous Mugz

Yeah, sniffing works and does not irritate anything. But in my experience plugging is considerably more potent and quick to act.

take a run

You don't need O-desmeth...since it tramadol takes a while to get down to your liver, take a jog or a run (seriously, this will increase the Euphoric affects of the metabolite.

I miss o-dt.

Whether it was plugged or bombed, it always had me nodding. If it came back to market, I now have the wonderful asset of antihistamines to eliminate the nausea that blighted my earlier use with this compound...It would be wonderful.

I wish someone would hurry up and synth this, there's a market for it, they would become rich men and women.

i have the chance to get some odt in the near future, wish i could give u guys a link lol but without sourcing, it is most certainly around and will be regularly available in the future. Search one of those vendor forums and you will find it.

I'm probably going to end up trying it when i have the extra money, hopefully my tolerance is not massive by then.

I spent a lot of time and effort looking into the above. After finding it i was on the verge of ordering immediately. Only the complexity of the payment methods enforced a delay on me doing this, and thank god it did. This allowed enough time for an obvious thought to make its way from the back of my addled brain to my conscious awareness - that i should check out the vendor first, before ordering !

It would appear this vendor has a few issues on reliabilty front, he had apparently sent out at least 10 samples of his products to potential customers, but 1 month on not one of those people have received them. The vendor is blaming using the cheapest mailing option, and promises that he is now going to start using a more expensive, but faster and more reliable mailing method. So awaiting developments from this before calling SCAM.

(Just to clarify, this post isnt intended as an attack on Robot Ripping, I'm just wanting to say that IMO/E reports of o-dt being around and regularly available remain unproven to this date.)

O-DT was so nice. Have some regular Trams à la Maison and try them out this weekend for the 1st time, i'm really looking forward to how it'll be :)

I too miss this one! I only managed to get one bag before the demise, if it comes back I'll be all over it.

Tramadol is a waste of time if you are an initiated opiate user looking for a BUZZ, not medicinal effects. It would probably be easier to get some dried poppy pods, and they would surely work better.

(Just to clarify, this post isnt intended as an attack on Robot Ripping, I'm just wanting to say that IMO/E reports of o-dt being around and regularly available remain unproven to this date.)

sorry to hear, i wasn't 100% about them but the other one i mentioned is reliable and not a scam. Always have to be careful though. Given the high demand for odt it won't be long before there are solid vendors.

Tramadol is a waste of time if you are an initiated opiate user looking for a BUZZ, not medicinal effects. It would probably be easier to get some dried poppy pods, and they would surely work better.

o-dt is the active metabolite of tramadol, it is much better than tramadol itself.

The one not confirmed Scammer but not really reputable vendor either I found sells legitimate products but only the O-DT is shit, reported by numerous users on SoS and other sources.

Whether it's cut or totally inactive/another compound can't be said but compared to the batch from the most known UK-Vendor, it's not active at all.

Other sources dont exist at the time, so call me intrigued because I dont think that anyone will offer this in big or even small amounts in the near or distant future...

It's a bummer though since O-DT > Tramadol. Because of the lack of the nasty Serotonin effects which also lead to a really bad hangover including symptoms resembling an MDMA upfuck.

I loved O-DT and would be glad to hear that it is on the market again, despite its price.

Last edited:
sorry to hear, i wasn't 100% about them but the other one i mentioned is reliable and not a scam. Always have to be careful though. Given the high demand for odt it won't be long before there are solid vendors.

It's OK, I havent been able to get a reply off the other one yet, but I'll try again.

o-dt is the active metabolite of tramadol, it is much better than tramadol itself.

Totally. O-dt isnt Tramadol, which seems to be the mistaken impression that Klonodonian is under. You could say O-dt is 200 times better than Tramadol, as it has 200 times greater binding affinty at the opiate receptor than Tramadol does.

I would love to get my hands on some of this.I used to love doing 200mg sustained release Tramadol,for me it was like chasing a little bit of Heroin with a good antidepressant thrown into the mix,mild stimulation,elevated mood and a cosy,warm numbed up feeling that lasted a good eight to ten hours.

From what i`ve read ODT has the elevated mood and mild stimulation removed from it and is more like a true opiate without the risk of inducing serotonin syndrome,in other words it`s a good clean pharmaceutical grade (if you can source it) opioid.

Me wants to get my mitts on some.

Still haven't tried it. I like the name though, it rolls off the tongue.

Wow, 200mgs of the sustained-release Trams did nothing for me. Took them approx. 45-60mins apart, after cutting them open with a knife, felt nothing. Fuck you Tolerance!

Wow, 200mgs of the sustained-release Trams did nothing for me. Took them approx. 45-60mins apart, after cutting them open with a knife, felt nothing. Fuck you Tolerance!

I take it yours were capsules,mine were pink pills from a Spanish pharmacy and extremely good,i admit that tolerance is a problem,but from the start what i had was top quality and gave a really good hit...Not saying that yours are inferior but just stating that mine were really very good,but effects did diminish with tolerance.