• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids O-Desmethyltramadol

Sorry about the previous post,

United States useres trying to order O-desmethyltramadol, most of the companys out there who say they will make it, I just scammed by a guy saying he needed 180$ to get the product and shit it to me, then said that they made a restriction on it and that I needed to give him ANOTHER 900 bucks...so beware of sketchy people like that. it's so easy to think you have such an awesome hookup then just end up getting screwed.

Jesus ! And i thought it was expensive in the UK at £40 a gram. The stuff is nice, but no way is it worth 180 $ .

I guess the moral of that story is do not pay more for stuff than its worth, or the sellers will really start to take the piss !

I've had a bit of a cold the last three days which seems to have coincided with me deliberately not taking o-dt, as it was becoming habitual and I wanted a self-enforced break to avoid tolerance/dependence.

I've just taken some o-dt and my runny nose has dried up.

My suspicion has been that this implies the cold is a symptom of withdrawal. But on the other hand maybe the o-dt is just making me feel better! I haven't felt any symptoms other than a runny nose and sneezing, not particularly severe, which also makes me think it's not w/ds. I am susceptible to restless leg syndrome regardless of opioid use, and I haven't noticed any of that.

I've been taking o-dt for a few months, generally dosing up to 100mg on days that I take it, and generally with a day or two off between doses, although my use had become more or less daily in the last few weeks. I've also been taking dissociatives fairly regularly throughout that period.

Am I alleviating symptoms of withdrawal or symptoms of the cold? Could o-dt bring relief from a cold?

I've had a bit of a cold the last three days which seems to have coincided with me deliberately not taking o-dt, as it was becoming habitual and I wanted a self-enforced break to avoid tolerance/dependence.

I've just taken some o-dt and my runny nose has dried up.

My suspicion has been that this implies the cold is a symptom of withdrawal. But on the other hand maybe the o-dt is just making me feel better! I haven't felt any symptoms other than a runny nose and sneezing, not particularly severe, which also makes me think it's not w/ds. I am susceptible to restless leg syndrome regardless of opioid use, and I haven't noticed any of that.

I've been taking o-dt for a few months, generally dosing up to 100mg on days that I take it, and generally with a day or two off between doses, although my use had become more or less daily in the last few weeks. I've also been taking dissociatives fairly regularly throughout that period.

Am I alleviating symptoms of withdrawal or symptoms of the cold? Could o-dt bring relief from a cold?

Hmm I cant give a proper knowledgable answer sorry. All i can do is basically mirror your own experience. As an opiate naive idiot I'd been taking the stuff more or less every day for about 3 weeks. When it became obvious that my tolerance was increasing, I stopped taking the stuff for a few days. It then felt like i got mild flu symptoms, main problem being that I had absolutely no energy whatsoever. Dont really want to go through that again. Going to have to try to draw some boundaries like only taking the stuff once a week. Hopefully it will be easier to do that now that ive experienced what i believe to be very mild withdrawls.

Hmm I cant give a proper knowledgable answer sorry. All i can do is basically mirror your own experience. As an opiate naive idiot I'd been taking the stuff more or less every day for about 3 weeks. When it became obvious that my tolerance was increasing, I stopped taking the stuff for a few days. It then felt like i got mild flu symptoms, main problem being that I had absolutely no energy whatsoever. Dont really want to go through that again. Going to have to try to draw some boundaries like only taking the stuff once a week. Hopefully it will be easier to do that now that ive experienced what i believe to be very mild withdrawls.

Thanks. I see from one of your previous posts that you've been taking 300mg a night, that's well in excess of my use. Oh, and I didn't take o-dt after my post #541 until an hour ago, yet in that time my cold symptoms haven't returned, so that's 48 hours since last dose with no symptoms, I reckon it was just a cold and not w/ds.

It is a very tricky drug to be disciplined with isn't it? Because it's devoid of (acute) negative effects it's so easy to fit in!

Thanks. I see from one of your previous posts that you've been taking 300mg a night, that's well in excess of my use. Oh, and I didn't take o-dt after my post #541 until an hour ago, yet in that time my cold symptoms haven't returned, so that's 48 hours since last dose with no symptoms, I reckon it was just a cold and not w/ds.

The usual effective dose for me was around 150-200mg. Once or twice i re-dosed taking it up to around 300mg. But i wasnt generally taking that much.

My recent plan was to keep the stuff to an end of the working week treat. Already ive lapsed on that tonight though, excusing myslef as its been a 'tough day at the office'.

It is a very tricky drug to be disciplined with isn't it? Because it's devoid of (acute) negative effects it's so easy to fit in!

Yes I'm finding this too. It's far too easy to take O-MT at home on a mid-week evening and still be at least semi functional for work the next day.

The source i was using is now out of stock though, and does not expect to be re-stocking for at least 8-10 weeks. In a way this is a very good thing for myself. It will enforce discipline upon myself. I was anticipating this 'drought' and have stocked up a little. Never the less i will need to severely cut back on my frequency of taking this, or there is no way my stock will last 10 weeks. I will either have to get into the better habit of limting use to 1 or 2 evenings a week, or running out alltogether way before the source re-stocks.

On another point Knockando i have noticed your enthusiasm for the plugging ROA. I have finally sourced some syringes so will be experimeting with this method soon. Regarding O-MT dosing specifically does this method require a smaller dose compared to oral, or more or less the same ? I know plugging bypasses the stomach alltogether so what you have eaten and when should not have any bearing upon the dose effectiveness, and also i gather the come-up is quicker ?

Last edited:
On another point Knockando i have noticed your enthusiasm for the plugging ROA. I have finally sourced some syringes so will be experimeting with this method soon. Regarding O-MT dosing specifically does this method require a smaller dose compared to oral, or more or less the same ? I know plugging bypasses the stomach alltogether so what you have eaten and when should not have any bearing upon the dose effectiveness, and also i gather the come-up is quicker ?

Plugged dose is not much less than oral. I've only taken it orally a couple of times, I stopped when I realised how quick the come-up is plugged, you'll feel it in a few minutes and peak in maybe 30 minutes rather than an hour or two for oral (depending on if you've eaten) - yet it still lasts for ages. Maybe start off with 75% of your usual oral dose.

I don't know what sort of syringe you've got, but what I do is cut off the tip completely and smooth off the hole with a bit of sandpaper, ending up with something like this:

syringes.jpg

That's a 5ml syringe, which seems to be enough for any single doses I've taken (about 100mg, possibly more). But the water needs to be warm as I mention in this procedure:

Put an espresso cup or eggcup on your scales and tare. Weigh your dose into the cup. Fill the syringe with water then empty it into the cup. Pop the cup into a microwave for 2 seconds to help it dissolve (or use slightly warm water). Don't make the water hot, you don't want to burn yourself! Then stir it and suck it back into the syringe. Lubricate the barrel (I use a tiny amount of hand cream but you could use a drop of vegetable oil or butter). Make sure your colon is empty. Trousers down (or skirt/kilt up), lie on your back, legs in the air, insert syringe, plunge, withdraw, stand up, trousers up, clean syringe in warm soapy water, done.

If you're already naked, ignore the trouser/kilt/skirt steps ;)

Last edited:
Yes it is. This is the person's ebay shop.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/kingscientific

Would it be tricky to get about 150 mg of O-DT to dissolve into 2ml of water then ?

I've just tested 100mg for you, before you edited your post to 150mg ;) I think you will struggle to dissolve 150mg in 2ml, I can see at 100mg the o-dt is just about coming out of suspension. I find o-dt is less soluble than, say, MXE.

And I think, as a rule, more water is better as it means more surface area for absorption in your colon.

Don't say I'm not good to you!

EDIT Just occurred to me, you should be able to draw the plunger beyond the 2ml mark and get another 1ml or so out of the syringe, so it might be fine that way.

Last edited:
How are people finding the effectiveness/effeciency of sublingual dosing of O-MT ? Its taken me a while to really get the knack of this method but i think ive finally developed a good technique. The advantage of this for me is that it bypasses the whole wait 2-3 hours after eating thing. I think my tolerance is rising quickly but i didnt feel very much off 150 mg topped up about 3 hours later with another 100 mg so its hard to tell if it is tolerance, or the method thats to blame....

(I did a 'search thread' thingy but there was only one mention of sublingual dosing and seemingly nothing about its effectiveness/efficiency)

Last edited:
How are people finding the effectiveness/effeciency of sublingual dosing of O-MT ? Its taken me a while to really get the knack of this method but i think ive finally developed a good technique. The advantage of this for me is that it bypasses the whole wait 2-3 hours after eating thing. I think my tolerance is rising quickly but i didnt feel very much off 150 mg topped up about 3 hours later with another 100 mg so its hard to tell if it is tolerance, or the method thats to blame....

(I did a 'search thread' thingy but there was only one mention of sublibgual dosing and seemingly nothing about its effectiveness/efficiency)

I think 250mg is a fuckload, I've been at this for months now and about 100mg still gets me nodding.

I'm taking a wee break as I've been dosing daily for a few weeks and it's not clever. I had mild w/ds last night, restlessness throughout my body that woke me up at 6am, and a runny nose. Not awful but not great.

Yes i need to taper down & have a decent break from it too. Ive tried stopping dead for a few days the other week and had to take a day off work with the flu. I stayed off it for about 5 days i think. I cannot be repeating the "sickie" any time soon. I think this time i will try tapering down, reducing my dose my about 10-20 mg a day (or maybe every few days depending how it goes) and hopefully avoid most of the withdrawls, which although mild enough to cope with without too much discomfort at home watching TV on the couch, were bad enough to be feeling too awful to face 8 hours work at the office.

Edit @ 17:03 GMT just done 200 mg sublingually. It tastes a lot worse than the crushed etizolam pills and unlike them which seem to dry the mouth like absorbant dust, O-MT seems to generate a lot of bad tasting saliva which i try to hold in my mouth & swish around as long as possible.

That will have to be it until tomorrow evening now, when i will either repeat the 200 mg or try 190 mg.

Last edited:
I said I'm taking a break but I've still got the 100mg in a syringe leftover from testing solubility for you and it's just sitting about, so up the arse it goes! Then I'm taking a break.

I said I'm taking a break but I've still got the 100mg in a syringe leftover from testing solubility for you and it's just sitting about, so up the arse it goes! Then I'm taking a break.

Haha. Good excuse ;-)

Are you just going to abruptly stop after this and just ride out any withdrawls for a few days ?

Haha. Good excuse ;-)

Are you just going to abruptly stop after this and just ride out any withdrawls for a few days ?

The withdrawals I've had in the past were not so bad that they couldn't be ridden out fairly easily with a hanky in the pocket, but my daily dose has never been that high.

When I say "take a break" I just mean a few days, I know I'll be on it over Christmas. I'm going to be driving family about so I won't be drinking and I can't handle family completely sober! Well, I can just about but it's much easier with a spring in my step...

I know this is a little off-topic now, but to elaborate on the whole "precipitated withdrawals" thing from Subutex/Suboxone...I am on Suboxone and have been taking approximately 8 mg a day. Yes in U.S., where I am suppose to take 3 1/2 of the 8mg subutex a day. I've been taking around 8mg dividing into 3 doses a day. Anyways, I dont understand how some haven't experienced precipitated withdrawals. It definitely is dramatized a bit, the whole 24 hour thing isn't necessary, but I've DEFINITELY experienced precipitated withdrawals before. It was with IV use of the bupe, though. And it wasn't A Suboxone with the Narcan, but a Subutex. The science of it makes sense if you think about it. buprenorphine is both an opiod antagonist and an agonist, and has a really high binding affinity at that. So, when you still have opiates in your system, you have full agonists in your brain's receptors from the opiate. If you are still under any effect of them (thus still having receptor activity), and then take bupre, having such a high binding affinity, will basically come and "rip" out the other opiate (if it has lower binding affinity, almost all opiates have lower than bupe), immediately putting your body into withdrawal, and replace it. Im not exactly sure if the antagonists replacing the agonists also have some contribution to the precipitated withdrawal. Either ways, I have definitely felt extremely strong w/d's for a few hours, (it was actually one of the most frightening w/d's I've had, though it was shorter) after IV'ing bupe when I used heroin very recently before. I have taken up to 4mg of buprenorphine around 4 hours after using .5 g of heroin (inpure black tar from northwest) around 4 hours before with no ill-effect, though. Also, if I explained any of the precipitated withdrawal or binding affinity sciences wrong, go ahead and correct me. This was just all to my understanding from what I learned, I mean I don't have a degree in pharmacology, haven't even "extensively" researched the topic, though I have read quite a bit about it because of times like these.

Cheers BL'ers, Im glad Im in the community!

yeah , day 2 and it´s perfectly ok to combine low doses of Bupre (0.5-2mgs) with O-DMT, as a matter of fact I think it compliments bupe much better than Tramadol does (at the doses I´ve been experimenting with at least) ...no MXE nor camfetamine today ...well,not even any Tramadol,just Bupre (1mg)+10mgs valium and a few bumps of O-DMT which should not have exceeded 200mgs ...and yeah , I feel pretty grOOvy lol , nod on!

OK,just to be clear...do you have a high opiate tolerance?like because tramadol is pretty weak when u have a tolerance.I mean I have taken it when I was in a bad state(bad withdrawls)and it helped a little.I still will have the anxiety and all.
So,does this O-DT really feel better than tramadol?Does it actually give a "more" opiate feel,rather than that ssri,uppity+slight opiate feel? because Im struggling with opiates and taking suboxone when i can.And ive been looking for something to help me when im feeling shitty,Im actually trying to find a way to taper myself somehow.
I will take DXM,sometimes Loperamide.the dxm really helps somehow.So i thought bout getting methoxetamine,i think it wud help.But does is "O-DT" better than tramadol?do u think it wud be good for wen im in a pinch?Does it have that zoomy,anti-depressant feel to it? Im just trying to see if I shud have this in my lil collection.