Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(O-Desmethyltramadol) - Report

Arcadia Dreams

Greenlighter
So Frank has been using this chemical for 3 weeks now, he went one week using it everyday but other than that used it with 3 day breaks. Frank had no opiate tolerance coming when he began using this as he had taken a 4 month break from all drugs, but did have a fair experience of Opiates and was very common with most drugs.

Frank is and 18 year old healthy male weighing 140lbs. Franks IV'd dose would be between 75-200mg's in about 0.6ml water. Frank found the rush when injecting different to anything he had experienced before, it was a pretty mild rush but still pleasurable, what made it different though is that the rush kind of felt like it was going through his muscles rather than a head rush, he could feel it especially in the backs of his legs a warm pleasurable tingling spread down them.

Frank has been pleased with this chemical but not amazed. He says it makes and excellent sedative and he finds it very theraputic and relaxing. It lacks any real euphoria but there is clear sense of well being and feeling trouble free, the anasalegia is also great with this chemical. The effects would last from 6-hours and would start with quite a stimulanty warm cosy feeling and then progress on to nodding. Frank enjoyed taking it before going to bed, he would never sleep properly but would love his pleasent little dreams he had nodding in and out of the state where are you not awake but not quite asleep he found it very comforting.

Frank also made a speedball of sorts using this chemical and 10-15mg's MDPV in the same shot. He found the results of doing this quite strange. Despite the fact it would force him to lie down for this first 5 minutes due the overwhelming body load it gave and it would cause him to sweat massivly from every pore in his body he still found incredibly euphoic and satisfying.

This morning Frank lost it after becoming very upset over various personal reasons and decided he was going to his the self destruct button. It was by no means a suicide attempt but as mention Frank had decided to self destruct. He filled 4 syringes each one with 500mg's of said chemical in 1ml of water, he then IV'd all 4 in the space of an hour. Frank IV'd 2grams of O-Desmethyltramadol in an hour. Frank expected to black out or something but nothing, no seizuring, he wasnt even sick, apart from nausea he experienced no negative side effects and this was about 10 hours ago and all effects have worn off more or less. Obviously IV'ing 2 grams of this stuff in an hour was a horrificly stupid thing to do and he is suprised himself he is not dead, it was also a massive waste of the substance and the effects were not even that much stronger.

Frank has binned the last gram he had of this, he fears its addictive potential and after his self destructive behaivour has decided to stay clear of drugs for awhile and is taking the fact he survived doing what he did as a sign to clean up a bit and sort things out.

I dunno if MDPV has serotogenic properties -or O-Desmethyltramadol for that matter- but I do know tramadol has definite SNRI effects... the strange reaction you had to the shot could be related to serotonin syndrome. I cannot say for sure though.

If not perhaps it was "norepinephrine syndrome" if there is such a thing. I actually made that term up but who knows... seems plausible.

Frank is more interested and amazed as to how he survived IV'ing 2 grams of O-Desmethyltramadol considering Tramadol itself causes severe seizures at just 400mg.

If you ever find that you think you have a problem with drugs, DONT talk to Frank!

Well like I said in the above post, I am not sure if Tramadol's metabolite shares its SNRI properties... but there the possibility it does not have any. And if O-Desmethyltramadol does not have these SNRI effects then it is not all that surprising. You obviously did not know that though so was this some kind of suicide attempt? If not, try to be more careful when IV'ing, know what you're putting in your body.

O-Desmethyl is a lot more potent than Tramadol, and I think is responsible for a good portion of Tramadol's opiate effect as the metabolite has a much higher affinity for the mu-receptor. Still I don't believe it is a strong enough agonist to be lethal in the dose you took... obviously not lol. But you would probably be dead if both drugs had the same SNRI properties.

So Frank- use your head when playin around with stuff like that bro!!

stories like these are to be expected with another opioid on the "RC market". 18 year olds shooting up two grams of this substance, shooting it up together with a high dose of MDPV, etc.

let's just hope that the big commercially-driven websites take it off their menu soon & keep it on the DL.

7319166_gal.jpg

Tramadol doesn't cause seizures at 400mg, what that means is that at 400mg and up the seizure risk goes up relative to less than 400mg. There are obviously people who use a lot more and never get a seizure but some with inherent seizure susceptibility will. Going higher than 400mg means increasing ur chances of getting a seizure. but it doesn't mean getting a seizure for sure.

All we need is a death caused by this chemical to fuel the stupid war on drugs. Please be more responsible so we can all enjoy our drugs.

Just IV:d 50mg:s of O-desmethyltramadol, works like charm and gives fairly good rushes. IMHO it equals to 200-300mg normal Tramadol. Suggested dose for non-tolerant persons is from 75mg to 100mg, 50mg works too, but I consider it a bit too low.

Remember, it doesn't make make much of a difference between IV'd and orally taken. And IV-use always has it's risks. If unsure, DO NOT DO IT!

Plus, I really recommend using it rectally, works much better than orally. Love you <3

Frank is more interested and amazed as to how he survived IV'ing 2 grams of O-Desmethyltramadol considering Tramadol itself causes severe seizures at just 400mg.

400mg of tramadol has no effect on me, and 1000mg and 1500mg doses are euphoric and lack seizures.

Its not longer being sold in the RC market, unfortunately...

Its not longer being sold in the RC market, unfortunately...

it is, you just gotta lurk moar. i'm not sure how unfortunate its obscurity is, though, seeing as how if that gets banned, tram will be the next to get scheduled, and some of us need trams.

thx unknown.

Frank is not really required especially for such an obscure substance.

But thanks for the report, I am sure to stay away ;)

Its probably good they stopped selling it. Each order i get i burn through so fast.

I tried injecting it and its very good, but is compulsive and makes you consume more and more. I IVed a gram over the course of the evening. Felt high as fuck then, but when i woke i felt terrible......

I am never going to injected anything ever again,.....

I'm glad it's not available anymore. Not that i didn't like it. I absolutely loved it.

At least one well known vendor I'm aware of doesn't list it on their products anymore.

I believe that any opioid-rc (or actually any physically addicting compound) would draw too much attention to all of the quasi-legal drugs we have a priviledge to enjoy before they get banned, usually one by one.

O-desmethyltramadol doesn't lower the seizure threshold like tramadol.
And yes I realize how old this thread is.

Resurrecting this thread with a very low value-added observation that this Frank guy has developed some depersonalization from excessive drug use. Kids, don't be Frank. Don't go SWIMming either.

Its probably good they stopped selling it. Each order i get i burn through so fast.

I tried injecting it and its very good, but is compulsive and makes you consume more and more. I IVed a gram over the course of the evening. Felt high as fuck then, but when i woke i felt terrible......

I am never going to inject anything ever again,.....

Interestingly it's been over a decade (11 years) since i made this comment and I have actually stuck to it. I haven't injected anything since making that statement.