(O-Desmethyltramadol / ~140mg) - Nodding , Sedating

dickonducksfeet

Greenlighter
Subject: Male /19 years / 5,8 ft / ~210lbs
My Experience with opioids: Codeina , Tramadol , AH-7921 (HCL) , O-DT
Tolerance: Absence, at least two months ago last time I`m been using opioid

Dosage: +/- 140mg of O-Desmethyltramadol
Route of administration: Oral (P.O)

05:03 – I take the bag with O-Desmethyltramadol and I was weighed dosage +/- 160 mg

05:12 – I poured 140mg O-DT in White Powder into the glass with a little Pepsi then, I drink a contents of glass.
Obviously very chemical flavor, which I try drink down by Pepsi.

05:21 – I feel very weird - I can`t describe it with words.
But definitely this is not a good feeling Increasingly more I feeling this strange effect,
But now this change it in a pleasant feeling! Appear pretty big the effect of improving mood.
My hands has begin slightly twitch.

05:25 – It's getting increasingly nice.

05:32 – Now I can honestly say that I feel so fucking great! And also I feel like I`m very stoned.
I begin be slightly sleepy and my temperature was strongly increased .

05:35 – I feel a huge overwhelmed. / I didn't know what is happening around me, i was greatly confused, i
couldn't keep up
with all what is happening before my eyes.

05:51 – OMG effects are becoming more intensified , I was able barely to come to the bed , and I placed on it.
I feel that it really warm. The sweat pours out of me very strongly.
The effect sedatives was extremely huge !!! Probably I will be nodding :D

06:00 – I got a histamine reaction which making my body got really itchy…

06:09 – A few minutes later I decides to go and take antihistamine pills.
I take two pills of Flonidan 10mg (Loratadine)

06:15 – I've felt very, very warm, Sedation and euphoria were getting more and more intense!

06:23 – Now I've felt medium shakings and and whole time i was getting short nodds.

06:32 – At this moment i'm having a very powerful and vivid nodd.

06:45 – I still felt effects, but are starting to be weaken.

07:15 – The effects are decreased of 50%

07:27 – Now, unfortunately effects almost completely are vanished

08:03 – The action was completely disappear, I just feel only little unreal and I had big urge to redose more
O-DT, which of course I didn`t do… instead of redose O-DT I just sniffed a few lines of Pentedrone. 8)

09:11 – I`m still feel so very sleepy, even the few more lines of Pentedronu, doesn`t helping…

10:30 – Still the same thing, so I give up and I go to sleep…

16:10 - I got up several hours later, and I must say I don`t remember when the last time ? I was sleeping so well.

In Conclusion

Quite large euphoric (but without revelation - very nice but nothing more)
This batch of O-DT has huge sedative effects! Not stimulating like the other.
I have been totally destroyed by this O-DT , I was have really huge problem with standing on my feet.
I was had roll to the bed where I began feeling absolutely wonderful amazing nodding.

Great report. Thorough and concise. Welcome to Bluelight.

Are you able to compare the effects of O-Desmethyltramadol to Tramadol HCL?

I have considered the chemical, but if it is just a stronger version of Tramadol, I am not interested.

This report is tempting me to order some, as above can you compare O-DT to regular tramadol HCL.
I appear to be one of the lucky few who gets fantastic effects from Tramadol, to the point I find it preferable to both Oxy and M.

This may sound a little funny, but i weakly remember efects of Tramadol becaouse a long time ago I try them last time (8-9 months ago)
So, I will soon try to get a Tramadol and after when I try it again I will write a comparison of both. ;)