• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Nystagmus from weed?

rolllinlikeroyce

Bluelighter
So this doesn't happen to me often, but sometimes when I get really stoned, especially if I have low tolerance and I smoke some fine herb, my eyes will shake from side to side. It's not really to the point of overwhelming or something I can't control, but it happens occasionally. It's typically accompanied by a sense of vertigo and a feeling of spinning or moving from side to side. It's not really a bad thing to me. I enjoy it actually, it feels awesome. =D So anyone else get this when they're really high?

if any of that stuff happens to me i know i have been depriving myself of sleep. (indirect relation to getting stoned).
if i deprive myself of sleep yet am sober, my eyes twitch like crazy, has been like that since i was 12 (a solid 10 years before i even tried smoking pot)

I do if I get really stoned, but not the nystagmus that you get from MDxx. More of a mellow eyes rolling sort of feeling with a "fuuuuck im so fucking stoned" lol

heavily sativa weed, if its strong enough will do this. not unusual. sometimes its similar to that just woke up/tired vision. some super lemon haze did that to me before.

according to my medical drug abuse hand book that is considered a possible "normal" side effect (this books goes deep)

Once when i smoked a lot and drunk way too much, my vision was rapidly moving up and down, way very hard to see. Before i was thinking this was the drink but perhaps its just from large amounts of weed? Are you drinking at all when this happens?