nyquil hell.....

educky

Bluelighter
hi all
smile.gif
well, i just wanted to share my sorta scary experience last night...i don't know if this is looking for sympathy or what, but most of my friends here just gave me strange "isn't she a druggie" looks which i didn't really appreciate..
anyways, i've been feeling alittle under the weather, and i hadn't slept much the night before, so last night i took 2 liquid nyquil geltabls thing (totally the normal dosage). instead ofo putting me to sleep, i sorta lay in bed in a strange trance, feeilng like my heart was racing and entirely jittery. when i got up to go to the bathroom, i realized that everything i touched felt rough, like my tactile was all f**ed up. anyway, i kept bumping into doorways, and was just utterly unhappy (especially with the tactile thing). what i felt was pretty close to when i tried these pills called meow (not mdma), and then as if someone had thronw a little ephedrine in with some other hallucinogen.
so, that's my bad trip story. there is something funny to saying you tripped out on nyquil, but even still - last time i'm doing that...
wink.gif

I love nyquil when I am sick because I take a couple shots and my entire body is tingling and relaxed, its weird for me in that it has a speedy effect for 2 hours then I falli into a deep sleep that has vivid dreams.
nyquil is also my crossatlanticplaneflight friend...Take 2 shots and wakeup in Frankfurt...
smile.gif

peace, soulwatcher

Im am very not proud to say that i have a bit of a co-dependancy on nyquil to get me to sleep at night... mainly beacause i dont feel like crap when i wake up from it, like mellitonin(sp?) or the other sleep aids there are... im thinking mabey i sould go to a doctor and explain this to him or her.. mabey they can give me something better to help me sleep like valium or something (my mind races when I lay down to sleep..
well any way i kinda like the weird buzz i get when i take Nyquil, I dont even take the full dose most of the time...
------------------
MaD LoVin, Jessiy