• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids NY/NJ/PA dope thread.

Hey guys I'm from the 609 trenton I cant stand the shit around here anymore it's been so long since kve been to cmd or philly but it's looking like its time for a trip I get no relief anymore.

*sorry but sourcing drugs is prohibited on Bluelight as in asking people specifically where to buy drugs or to get them for you*

Please review the Bluelight User Agreement.

-Cosmic Charlie

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys I'm from the 609 trenton I cant stand the shit around here anymore it's been so long since kve been to cmd or philly but it's looking like its time for a trip I get no relief anymore.

*sorry but sourcing drugs is prohibited on Bluelight as in asking people specifically where to buy drugs or to get them for you*

Please review the Bluelight User Agreement.

-Cosmic Charlie
Whoops my bad but yeah I'm sure you guys get it

Whoops my bad but yeah I'm sure you guys get it
I got and replied to your message. I used to have a good Connect in Trenton, unfortunately it's a very different scene from Philly to Trenton. In terms of the way it's sold, packaged, price. Which can be a good or bad thing. I don't recommend anyone go to CMD unless they know exactly what they are doing. You have to be in the know of where to go,but also have a very good lay of the land. They play that "you can't be a white person in the hood" game in CMD and it doesn't matter what you tell them, they will hem you up. They aren't rookies and know every excuse. "I'm looking for my brother's girlfriend, she is on drugs and I'm trying to help her" won't work. It's a county run PD and they will impound your car, they will arrest or ticket you, it's just not worth it, unless like I said you know exactly where to go, what's good at the moment and how to maneuver on the back streets quickly. Philly is much different, you have white folks walking all throughout the hood 24/7, getting high in the street in public and unless they are targeting that specific area or block they typically won't even look in your direction.

I been down south for many years dealing with their BS only to come back to Li/suffolk to the
Same shit. Fent or just bunk bags going around. Wtf happened? I miss late 90s buswick open air
Markets in the summertime. On top of buying decent rigs and testing kits can we just catch a break for once in a while?
This is my first post on these forums in a long time. Good to be back but sad to see the situation up north here

Is Bushwick even on the map anymore lol.. I took a drive down good ole knickerbocker and place looks totally different

Stuck in the City for the next couple of days on NYC for vacation.

* Sourcing drugs is prohibited on Bluelight and this is just a warning because of the way your post was written. Nobody here is allowed to tell you where to buy drugs*

-Cosmic Charlie

Newarks been trash someone said you can't go wrong there yea right ---- makes me think he never been there. All the spots north end I won't name them but they are all crap. One was def Adderall or an amphetamine was awful. One guy I know has decent stuff and takes hours to get a hold of him. 973. Everything else is cut to high hell and mostly trash.

Newarks been trash someone said you can't go wrong there yea right ---- makes me think he never been there. All the spots north end I won't name them but they are all crap. One was def Adderall or an amphetamine was awful. One guy I know has decent stuff and takes hours to get a hold of him. 973. Everything else is cut to high hell and mostly trash.

The stamped bag of dope had Adderall/Amp that is just really bizarre. Newark was a great spot to cop gears ago when i was coming up. Havent been around there in awhile though.

Really hope this Fent trash leaves the supply in the North East, who knows. Somebody close to me just ODed on Dope from Central Jersey the other night, well that is where he's from. No idea what the stamp was.

Yeah man plus the stamps change everyday. The one dude I know always has the same but like I said before haven't heard from him in days. It was definitely Addy or some kind of upper I was all over the place and my chest was beating quick it sucked. Just assholes man they don't care cut it with whatever. For real I have tried probably honestly 6 different spots all shit. Maybe my one boys is just better so I'm comparing it to that I don't know but it's hard to find something consistent it really is.

The stamped bag of dope had Adderall/Amp that is just really bizarre. Newark was a great spot to cop gears ago when i was coming up. Havent been around there in awhile though.

Really hope this Fent trash leaves the supply in the North East, who knows. Somebody close to me just ODed on Dope from Central Jersey the other night, well that is where he's from. No idea what the stamp was.

At the syringe clinic in Newark he told me 80% of the strips brought back had fentanyl in it. It's insane that's all it is anymore.

Just a heads up, if anyone comes across the "Yankees" stamp, it looks really light but it's fantastic. No white in it at all, or grey color like some/most of the trash floating around. Decent quantity in the dime, and is pretty consistent through the bunds I've gone through. Dude even threw me 14 after every other baker's dozen. No fent from the admittedly old test I used, but the whole bag dissolves dark and readily, and while I don't shoot, my buddy does and said it's really clean feeling and has serious legs. Had a really nice amber color in the rig.

Real, clean H exists on the block in Philly! Took me a while and some help from friendly pilgrims, but we got there.

*Sorry but we don't allow Price Discussion in this Sub-Forum and be mindful that telling people the way to purchase drugs in an area is not permitted as well*

-Cosmic Charlie

Im in Brooklyn and I get my stuff from a friend, and my only connection, and weve noticed how it?s getting lighter looking. He told me someone he knows was tested and fent came up in the test. Im really not happy about that. I really dont know why they need to put that ish in there.
This has been going on for years now. But recently all fentinaly no dope cause it’s cheaper than dope to produce is why

This has been going on for years now. But recently all fentinaly no dope cause it’s cheaper than dope to produce is why
It depends on your connect. There definitely is some "good" mixes out there that have good ratio of dope/fent but you're right that a lot of it is strictly fent. I pretty much only go to 1-2 people now that have bags with dope n fent. Although I hate the idea of only relying on 1-2 people, I've tried other stamps and it's just not half as good. I did just wake up n cop several buns so my day is starting off good. Going to relax for a bit then hit the gym l, see where this rainy day takes me

Yeah it’s so much dope up there I don’t go no more I’m on a clinic I’m clean I eat Zanies but I’m prescribed hopefully you stay safe out there ok ?

sorry About that, just bored right now... my family and I don’t always see eye to eye as you guys can imagine.

Anyone else spending a week by the beach and like meeting new people??
When I'm not meeting up with random people at the beach I've never met or even spoken to before on a dope forum online...wait nevermind I'd never do that sorry. I get that you and your family don't see eye to eye but regardless, still pretty weird. Why don't you just go to the beach and actually meet people like in real life? Just a suggestion. I think I'd prob respond to a weird Craigslist meet up before i met someone on here at the beach.