edc_2012_flyer.jpg

Las Vegas Motor Speedway
7000 Las Vegas Blvd N, Las Vegas, NV
www.insomniac.com
www.electricdaisycarnival.com
Buy Tickets

Last edited:
I was just about to post this :D

2011 blew ultra out of the water, and I'm expecting an even better lineup this year.

aw i was hoping for it to come back to los angeles so it can be my 1st time there :( well hopefully ill be driving by then hehehe :D

this event won't ever be back in LA. Insomniac signed a long-term contract with the speedway to keep EDC there for years to come. its at a bigger, better venue now anyway. plus who can complain about raging all week on the las vegas strip leading up to the event? I CANT WAITTTTTTT.

youve sure convinced me lol :D :D :D

im a bit excited now, were sooo far away from it tho (time)

If it's gonna stay in Las Vegas, it should be in April or October. The Mojave desert is brutal in June.

It's really not that bad at night. I was really worried about the temperature factor last year and it wasn't a problem at all. it was hotter being in miami at the end of march during the day for ultra than it was being at edc in june at night.

did anyone else get their early bird ticket? mine came out to $234 after surcharges, which is cheaper than my ultra or electric zoo ticket was, and considering how impressive their level of production was over both of their festivals, it was well worth the price.

That's pricey but it's probably well worth it. If only they put more effort in their other events like they do for electric daisy. There's a slight chance I'll go to this.

as far as overall production goes, nothing in the united states has ever come close to what EDC LV has to offer. this will probably be the only major festival i do next summer, although i'm considering camp bisco in upstate new york. you should hit it up SOH you won't regret it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-BQ4wT3_Bs
main stage during swedish house mafia's set. it's almost seizure inducing :D

I have a friend that might go to this but I got my ticket for Bonnaroo 2012 a while back. This is on the other side of the country for me whereas Bonnaroo is a couple hours away max.

I have a friend that might go to this but I got my ticket for Bonnaroo 2012 a while back. This is on the other side of the country for me whereas Bonnaroo is a couple hours away max.

Understandable. I really want to do a camping festival, but MTV owns bonnaroo now and its really commercialized. eminem and kanye west aren't exactly the headliners I want to see at a festival.

yesssss ty to EFW for those discounted early bird tix

a friend of mine was there i meant to give him money to get me a ticket but he had already left for cali. luckily i got in on the early bird tickets for $234 :D
my parents and a few of my friends still need to get tickets when they go back on sale. I'm curious as to how much more they are gonna be.

ah so your parents are going?! fun =) i hope to actually rage with you this time. and yea i'm sure the ticket prices are going to get ridiculous

Hi Guys,

I'm coming over to Vegas this year for the Electric Daisy. I live in Wales in the United Kingdom. I need to know what exactly do you wear to the festival over in vegas???? Because any of the festival in the UK (e.g. CREAMFIELDS) I only need to bring Wellington's and a rain jacket. But in Vegas I know its going to be VERY HOT! If someone could get back to me with clothes list flip-flops/boots etc. to take that would be brilliant.
You can reply on here or email me directly - much appreciated - [email protected] :D Happy clubbing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wore a t-shirt, cargo shorts, and tennis shoes every day last year, and ended up ditching my shirt a couple hours into the event each night. it's hot, but i've raged in EDM night clubs that are hotter. the fact that its 8pm-6am each day obviously helps. i don't recommend flip-flops. las vegas is probably the dustiest place on earth. its tough to even take pictures with the flash on. all you end up picking up on your camera is dust in the air. if you wear flip-flops, your feet will be morbidly disgusting. if you're the dirty hippy type, then go for it. I, however, am not, and will be sticking to similar attire for next year. if you happen to be female, or you're attending the event with any, its pretty much protocol to wear as little clothing as possible :D

if you have a facebook account, you can take a look at the EDC facebook page from last year, linked below, and check out what other people were wearing if you're looking for more specifics.
http://www.facebook.com/LasVegasEDC

and btw, welcome to bluelight :)

i think EDC in orlando in May was possibly the most brutally hot music festival but amazing

Anyone have a ballpark idea of how much (non-early bird) single-day tix will be?