• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Nutmeg

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
I've used nutmeg a handful of times and have tried it with black pepper and german chamomile and it significantly changed the effects towards more like a psychedelic. I just cant remember the timing to take the pepper and chamomile as it was years ago.

Was it 5g german chamomile 30m before the nutmeg then 5g again + 4g black pepper 30m after the nutmeg? Does anyone have info on this?

No. Just no.

Horrendous poison with no redeeming qualities.

I learnt my lesson the hard way. If you want natural psychedelics, pick some psilocybin mushrooms.

Please...
1 nutmeg is all i've ever taken. You've taken too much if you feel delerious and sick

No. Just no.

Horrendous poison with no redeeming qualities.

I learnt my lesson the hard way. If you want natural psychedelics, pick some psilocybin mushrooms.

Please...
I was just about to tag you on this one.
Some people just have to put their hand into the Fire to see how Hot it is, I agree with you the effect s Horrific & like Datura in a way (imho)

Well did ya try it, OP?
All I have ever heard is how horrible it is so won't catch me at the nutmeg festival. 🙃
Any effects worth reporting?
Curious....

Im interested because i remember Malcolm X resorted to nutmeg in prison when he couldnt get any better drugs. Not saying id try it thouhgh as i have not heard good things and i can get much better psychedelics

Well did ya try it, OP?
All I have ever heard is how horrible it is so won't catch me at the nutmeg festival. 🙃
Any effects worth reporting?
Curious....
I'll try it in the next week or two as I'm looking for the correct chamomile. People who hate nutmeg have probably overdone it. A single whole nutmeg which is about 4-5g is enough to induce psychoactive effects. Anymore just become unpleasant. Last time I tried it with chamomile and pepper it became more psychedelic like mescaline. Very surprising pepper and chamomile altered the effects drastically. Even had ego death and an OBE like experience with it with zero anxiety involved.

Last edited:
Im interested because i remember Malcolm X resorted to nutmeg in prison when he couldnt get any better drugs. Not saying id try it thouhgh as i have not heard good things and i can get much better psychedelics
I have access to a lot of psychedelics but like to experiment with different things and have found a small amount of nutmeg to provide a mild intoxication and slightly psychedelic when combined with certain spices. As long as you don't go overboard it's not unpleasant in anyway.

Ugh... Nutmeg. Each time I've tried it I just basically got sick to my stomach. It's bad effects are worse than its any hallucinogenic effects. I'd just avoid doing the stuff.
If you've consumed 10g+ it's usually unpleasant. I normally stick to a single whole nutmeg which gives peak pleasant effects while keeping side effects to the minimum.

Look, nutmeg is a fuckin shit drug. If you want your liver to disintegrate into your mouth, try it.

Otherwise, it's not worth a wank...
I usually use nutmeg once or maybe twice a year due to its toxicity. It's mildly pleasant in its own way. It's like a trying a different strain of weed. I also keep the dose close to threshold and never consume more than 1 nutmeg.

I was just about to tag you on this one.
Some people just have to put their hand into the Fire to see how Hot it is, I agree with you the effect s Horrific & like Datura in a way (imho)
You are thinking of high doses which I've read are always unpleasant. Threshold and low doses are almost free of side effects while providing a mild stoning and alcohol like intoxication without a hangover. It's just different in it's own way and I've used it only a handful of times.

You are thinking of high doses which I've read are always unpleasant. Threshold and low doses are almost free of side effects while providing a mild stoning and alcohol like intoxication without a hangover. It's just different in it's own way and I've used it only a handful of times.
Ok.
You know more about your OWN experience with it, I can Respect that.

Just be careful but it seems to me you're fully aware of the risks, I wish you the best with it my brother.

It just seems ike a shitty drug that isn't worth the time invested in trying to obtain that 'ideal' dose. It's something I tred as a naive youngster, then realised it's not worth pursuing.

Like I said before, mushrooms are out there for the taking, and they will fucking blow your mind.