View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Nutmeg Dosage Breakdown?

G

Guest546

I realize this isn't a popular drug and has some nasty side effects, but there is no entry for Nutmeg dosage on Erowid.

I think it varies from person to person, but instead of anecodotes, can users who this WORKS for make an entry of a dosage breakdown per weight to effect??

I really appreciate it,
Guest546

I would say around 15 grams is a good doze for anyone, but have fun swallowing all of it...:|

if your going to take nutmeg, do not go over 15g, 5-10 should be good for a first time, less is more with nutmeg

you dont want to be puking for hours on end, red dry eyes, cottonmouth from hell, extreme nausea, stomach pain etc

take some ginger with your dose

or better yet, dont take it at all, it sucks

I sometimes take a teaspoon at night. Be careful though op, because its a mild MAOI so be wary of combinations.

Okay I just remember that Nutmeg takes like 5 hours to kick in and feels like you're rolling I took some one night before school next day woke up and was fucked up for most of the day. Another time it was a snow day and I remember 5 hours passing before I felt effects.

Okay I just remember that Nutmeg takes like 5 hours to kick in and feels like you're rolling I took some one night before school next day woke up and was fucked up for most of the day. Another time it was a snow day and I remember 5 hours passing before I felt effects.

I ask this purely out of curiosity: How much quality, tested MDMA have you had in your life? I've never had nutmeg but I can't imagine it being anything comparable.

I said it felt like ​I was rolling, not that I was rolling off it. It made me feel empathetic in ways, which is why I associated it to rolling.

On occasion I will indulge in some nuts meg if I have nothing better to do the next day, usually I do two or three whole nuts about the size of a penny to a nickel.