• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Numbness, sometimes from waking up in night or generally chilling.

Mizora

Bluelighter
Hi All,

Background:

Smoking 10 years, recently cut down quite a bit, stopped for October all together, with the exception of a few tokes here n there!

Anyways...

I have recently noticed I will just go numb mostly the top part of my body...Almost like pins n needles, when touching my body it feels like im not actually fully making contact with it!?

I think its been happening to me at night randomly for a while but only recently I have noticed it when awake, chilling, I am pretty sure I have always been high when it occurs though...I have read bits n bobs on anxiety, I personally have always been an anxious person at heart ever since young, but I deal with it and do my best to keep my mind in check, but im not sure if it is anxiety (you can pretty much label anything with anxiety if you use google!) but for eg the other night, I was pretty sure I wasn't anxious about anything whatsoever and it happened. For the night time ones, I could have been anxious in my dreams...?

I have ADHD so I think the anxiety I have had is just in the form of racing thoughts, like I said above, not a problem if you just keep it in check. Like everyone, we all have our internal chatterbox!

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and look forward to hearing if anyone else has experienced similar.