View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Number "One" on your trip list

DropDeadDevin

Bluelighter
I'm curious what everyone's dream place to trip is, whatever the substance.

Number one for me would be the Bloody Basin. I went there on a 42 day camp and had nothing at the time, but there were some beautiful natural areas that were a trip by themselves.

Also, I'm no Harry Potter extravagant, but the new park they are making really looks like it would be an awesome experience to Hippie Flip at.

(Feel free to move this to DC, my mistake putting it here.)

Number one trip location for me is under a private waterfall in Hawaii...being able to look at the rainbows coming off the water from my cave dwelling.

The baths on Virgin Gorda. Only if I could have it to myself without a bunch of other tourists. That would be an awesome place to candyflip

Suối Tranh in Vietnam. It's a beautiful waterfall in a rainforest, and would be epic to take LSD there. Generally anywhere in Phú Quốc though.

Any place which has a big wide field with grain grass, no light pollution and a great clear sky.

As I have said in the other "where would you trip?" threads, I would love to trip in machu pichu

rotorua. Fermenting volcanic landscape in New Zealand. Geysers, bubbling mud, etc.
Machu Picchu
Anywhere in Bhutan (Taktsang maybe?)

Flåm in Norway is GORGEOUS. The train ride there is just about as gorgeous as the destination itself.
http://www.flaamsbana.no/eng/

Oh goodness I could go on

I would love to trip in space and gaze out upon the earth from the craft. Also doing anti-gravity acrobatics while tripping would be amazingly fun!

There are a few hidden hot springs in the mountains in British Columbia. Very secluded, quiet, natural hot water spas right in the forest. I went to one once with my girlfriend as we were hitchhiking and someone cued us in on it. We ended up setting camp there and stayed a week till we ran out of food and had to go.

They are hard to find though. True gems ;)

Fabric Club in london.... with Tantrum Desire,Heist,Zen and Callide as headliners in room one.

I'd have to think about what would actually be my number one, but a fun one that comes to mind is the universal Islands of Adventure Park. Roller Coasters while tripping are fucking awesome.

I'd love to be in New Caledonia on the Isle De Pines, a remote and ancient forest covered island, completely untouched. Would be an amazing adventure on LSD.

The next few trips that will be big enough events in my life to plan to any great extent will probably be more along the lines of 'lie back someplace safe and comfortable and spend a few hours in hyperspace', maybe with some tryptamine + an MAOI - the psilocin+MAOI combo sounds amazing, may have to try it out with 4-aco.

I'd have to think about what would actually be my number one, but a fun one that comes to mind is the universal Islands of Adventure Park. Roller Coasters while tripping are fucking awesome.

Did that once. Rollercoasters are a blast of course.

But the waiting in line............................ eternal.

I don't think I'd like one of the more hardcore uber coaster oriented theme parks while tripping. That said, someday I absolutely want to drive down to Florida with a suitcase full o' drugs and go to Disney World for one hell of a week of chemically aided Disney magic ;)

Every time I've gone there (my mom is loco for the place so it's been a frequent family vacation destination in past years) I've thought, this is borderline intolerable as a family vacation of forced sobriety but with the right crowd and the right drugs this could be amazing! MDMA plus something that combos well for a flip, various psychedelics, plenty of pot.... Various uppers in general would be good, methinks.

It would take careful planning, but I can think of a lot of vacation / drug bender hybrid plans that would be awesome. In general I think I'd prefer vacations to populated entertainment destinations to remote trips alone in nature. Going someplace that is already appealing and adding lots of psychedelics, empathogens and other pharmacological favorites sounds like a recipe for awesomeness. For some reason, really touristy things I'm normally ambivalent about like theme parks, Las Vegas, party resorts like Ibiza, etc. seem like they would be best enjoyed in such a manner. Any place that offers to pamper me for some tourism income and is used to catering to ridiculous/drunk tourists will do, really.

Of course, there's always a good old music festival, particularly of the hippie jam band and electronic varieties, for a vacation/hybrid combo on the cheap with lots of like-minded folk. This summer I may hit up a trance/rave type festival of some sort, depending on my financial situation.

For some reason, really touristy things I'm normally ambivalent about like theme parks, Las Vegas, party resorts like Ibiza, etc. seem like they would be best enjoyed in such a manner. Any place that offers to pamper me for some tourism income and is used to catering to ridiculous/drunk tourists will do, really.

A big Hunter S. Thompson fan I take it, Solistus?

I thrive on frenzies of the sort as well. But I would advise against the Disney World + Fear and Loathing suitcase for the simple reason that Disney World has state of the art security systems and a whole underground lair of employees, security guards and 360 degree fully controllable security camera monitors plugged into revolutionary software that detects and follows suspicious behaviour. These guards will pop up out of nowhere and suck you down into their lair before you get a chance to traumatise a few kids and christian families with your weird chemically induced psychosis.

Then you would be handed to the fascist american authorities who would bring you down for even an eighth of weed, not to mention a suitcase full of scheduled and controlled substances.

These places are HIGHLY supervised. Be cautious.

Or try a cheap-ass theme park instead. They are less crowded and usually pretty hilarious.