View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives Nudity/erection on ketamine

Twicegone

Bluelighter
I may be engaging in some ketamine usage with a few friends, we will be in a jacuzzi doing ketamine in the nude.

Do you think this will be a comfortable or erotic situation while on ketamine?
Will it be difficult to maintain an erection?

Anyone ever been naked and on k at the same time?...how was it?

ive had sex coming down from K, and had no problems with my fella.
i cant imagine having sex while peaking on K, its too incapacitating.

I dont think being in the water while on ketamine is a good idea, even a small amount of water like a jacuzzi. Unless you have someone there to make sure you guys dont drown.

I have been nude while on ketamine(several times actually =D)

Well, it entirely depends on how much you plan to do... obviously a full dose isn't advised, you'd be out of body and could drown. (EDIT: as delta 9 articulated simultaneously)

It sounds interesting, but ketamine is an anesthetic and would probably dull the tactile sensations of the jacuzzi rather than enhance them.

sex and ketamine are kind of at opposite ends of the spectrum for me... although noncorporeal coitus is certainly on the menu :D

I do have someone to make sure I don't drown.
What about getting an erection on k?

...and what is being naked on k like?

I've had trouble getting hard on k. Although to be honest, I haven't used less than ~300mg at a time in almost a year, and at those doses doing much of anything is difficult for me. ;)
Being naked on ketamine is definately interesting. It's not a sexual thing for me, I just sometimes like to enter the hole unrestricted by those bothersome clothes. Of course this is only when I'm in the comfort of my own home.

I would have a sober person in there to prevent anyone from drowning in a k-hole....

it has happened to people before....

I have yet to try ketamine, i have always wanted to but its hard as fuck to find in this area....

the heat may be a serious problem in the k-hole you can be in a k hole for hours just be careful.... and dont count on anything exotic happening while peaking

Ketamine and sex probably will not mix well... I can't i9magine getting an erection on ketamine.

i got a blowjob after a huge bump of k while i was rolling and it was the best time of my life
then some1 walked in on us and my cock went limp
took like 5 min to get it bak up but o man soooooooooooooo worth it

lol, the times Ive been high on ketamine, the last thing I would think of is sex, I was busy having conversations with creatures in my head.

Yea the only way sex is going to work on Ketamine is with some MDMA or other drugs like that in the mix.

Expect a limp dick and total lack of interest in sexual activity.

I've had some weird sex on k....lol

Don't really know what you're doing, but it feels good ;) Hot tubs are amazing as well, but don't hole yourself in it alone.

Yea the only way sex is going to work on Ketamine is with some MDMA or other drugs like that in the mix.

Expect a limp dick and total lack of interest in sexual activity.

^^ this combo is WONDERFULESOUSNESS <3 Sex is almost a must. I find that on E or MDMA that SMALL bumps of K throughout give it more psychedelia and also enhance the wonderful feelings pulsing through out your body <3

I would not combine any kind of ecstasy or molly with a jacuzzi (for body temp reasons alone) but SMALL amounts of K may be interesting.

In regards to the naked thing, if your comfy naked sober GO for IT <3 but if you have body issues I can almost assure you that you'll be confronting them naked while on K ;)

Be careful in the tub. D.M. Turner died from doing ketamine in a bathtub and drowning.

i get weirdly sexual on ketamine...but never tried anything, i know i would be worthless in the sack haha. but yeah, water + anaesethetics are usually a bad idea.

After the thread about sex & psychedelics (not a hope in my case - just too bizzarre & funny), ketamine is, for me, a lot more conducive towards sex. Reaching orgasm can be a bit difficult when you're only just aware you have a body in the first place though =D