• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

*NSFW*EADD RANDOM IMAGES Thread: pics/gifs/animations ... post your internet finds ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I <3 her work

barbara-kruger-its-a-small-world-19901.jpg

Have never heard the name before but the style definitely looks very familiar and a quick skim of her wiki page makes me think I should be familiar with her stuff...

Albion said:

Reminds me of that DMT trip earlier. Think about having to turn the music off (for some unknown reason, I think my brain just wasn't having Slam belting out techno at that particular moment) when everything looks like this & your laptop is sitting precariously on a sketchy riser thing.

how much do you smoke? thats hardly tripping

What? That was about 15 minutes into it, once I came back to being a real person again. Not being able to fucking see where you're going due to everything melting around you isn't what I'd call "hardly tripping".

I think I would have to concur. When the world looks like that you can be fairly sure you're tripping pretty hard. Or have a serious brain injury.

Red Dust storm on the ocean from near Australia yesterday. There, the mirror is good for something.

A+towering+red+dust+storm+over+the+ocean+ahead+of+the+cyclone+approaching+Onslow+on+the+West+Australian+coast

A+towering+red+dust+storm+over+the+ocean+ahead+of+the+cyclone+approaching+Onslow+on+the+West+Australian+coast

What? That was about 15 minutes into it, once I came back to being a real person again. Not being able to fucking see where you're going due to everything melting around you isn't what I'd call "hardly tripping".

oh sorry i thought the whole trip was melty, was only saying "hardly tripping" cos what can be experienced on a few good held hits of DMT puts melty to shame, but you know that anyway. i wanna rip a pipe full of some blast off shit. nothing seems to match the first few batches i got

Ha! It's those dead, sad eyes that make it so very, very wrong. Aside from fucking someone in an ET costume being a bit wrong in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.