• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social - Tom Petty For President/Get Well Soon Chainer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM or AM? Doesn't really matter: it's always time for fresh baked sugar cookies! That's one thing that I don't do near enough of-- baking! Must get back into that one of these days.

It makes such good sense to move back home for a little bit after finishing your studies... financially. If you can set up some good boundaries from the start though, I'm sure that you'll be fine. Sounds like this shouldn't be a problem, if he's aiming for as much of a friend relationship as a parental one.

PM or AM? Doesn't really matter: it's always time for fresh baked sugar cookies! That's one thing that I don't do near enough of-- baking! Must get back into that one of these days.

It makes such good sense to move back home for a little bit after finishing your studies... financially. If you can set up some good boundaries from the start though, I'm sure that you'll be fine. Sounds like this shouldn't be a problem, if he's aiming for as much of a friend relationship as a parental one.

I probably won't do too much more baking for a while...it just happened to be a bit cooler last night. And yeah, all I have to say about the situation is "we'll see" since...I'm still really not sure what will happen with it yet.

internet meet ups are always a bit weird at first..

ha some 2c-b earlier this evening, great fun was had but right now even with beer and buds sleep won't come. I'm waaaay past tripping now :( the sun being out so late fucks with your head!

Weird?? Why?

I've met well over 100 people off the internet from the various boards I'm on. It's never been weird, I'm a social butterfly thoug :)

I haven't met anyone off the internet and don't know if I will. Maybe some BLers, but at this rate, probably not any.

I've met someone off the cannabis board here (I'm sure everyone who frequents the grow thread already knows who the person in question is) and I like to think we get on really well. We see each other quite regularly now and have gotten up to some productive mischief.

On the other hand I met someone ages ago with a username that was something like banksy off Bluelight who hasn't posted for years now and it was very awkward. I was uncomfortable with the way in which he and his girlfriend were treating his dog and he also ended up trying to scam me so I'm glad it didn't put me off neeting an other BLer.

I think meet ups can turn out to be worth it but can also be ugly. A person in real life is often very different to the impression of what sort of person they might be like online. There are also safety concerns for girls in particular, despite a high post count and possible encounters with the police (although that is very very unlikely to happen, and if it does it's usually where drug deals are involved or there are large meetups).

I'd say I'm glad I took the risk to meet up a Bluelighter, despite my previous bad experience, and I'd definitely recommend it to others. Just please remember to leave any drug transactions of any type to after you've met them at least a couple of times and there's less doubt in your mind that they're cops.

Last edited:
I've met way too many BL'ers and some situations have been great. Some can be real fucking ugly.

I had this guy wigging out in my house on way too much 2c-b and mdpv and we almost though we'd have to call a cat squad on him when he hadn't come "normal" again after like 14 hours.

Another one I met got me into IV drugs which I never thought I'd really do.

But then one of them is a fantastic friend of mine now. :)

I've never met a member of this site but I really wanted to at Bonnaroo. I'm going to All Good as well so maybe I'll see someone cool there. I hope so cause I've wanted to meet more people that I have stuff in common with. I'm just kind of out of place where I reside.

The only people that I've known on boards IRL were people that I knew IRL first. Not that I'd be opposed to meeting people from here, in theory, but the opportunity either hasn't materialized or winds up falling apart. Although I'm probably going to be doing some travelling next year, so I should really get to know some of you a bit better so that I can have couches upon which to crash ;)

I've met up with two geezers from online, both sound guys. But when you first walk up to them and you realie this is no longer msn. I Dunno just felt a bit weird at first with me :p

Managed to sleep , only a couple hours though :(

^^ couple of hours? Lucky bastard.

Last time I slept for longer than about 30mins was on flunitrazepam, nitrazepam and temazepam with some booze.

Insomnia sucks.

I haven't met that many blers, I think my count is up to somewhere around 21 or something now with hopefully a few more this summer. I have a bunch that I would absolutely love (and hopefully will) to meet.

My personality doesn't change at all from the board to irl. I'm exactly the same. Not everyone is like that though, some are very different online.

Almost all of my motorcycle friends are people I met online, and they are a fantastic group of people. One person I know has invited me to stay with him and his wife for a few days out in the midwest. It will be my biggest motorcycle trip ever (~650 in one day) and I'm soooo excited :)

Wake the fuck up CD

Song of the Day

The Dandy Warhols - I am over it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D5flKsTYIA

NSFW:
(All right let's see if we can do this on one toke - take)

Ahah ahah aheh

I find out too late when I
I am over it
Ahah ahah eh
And each time dearly escape when I'm
Enough said
Divine, fine

I am over it
I am over it
I am over it
I am over it

I try to keep myself elated and in my right mind
Uhuh uhuh
But one wrong song telling me I've been here too long
Enough said
And I'm gone

I am over it
I am over it
I am over it
I am over it

I find out too late when I
I am over it
Ahah ahah eh
And each time dearly escape when I'm
Enough said
Divine, fine

Ahah ahah eh

I try to keep myself elated and in my right mind
Uhuh uhuh
Ahah ahah eh
But one wrong song telling me I've been here too long
Enough said
And I'm gone

I am over it
I am over it (ahah ahah eh)
I am over it
I am over it
I am over it
I am over it
I am over it
I am over it
I am over it
I am over it (ahah ahah eh)
I am over it
I am over it

I've gotten my fair share of bluelighters way-to-fucking-high plenty of times. I can't list all the ones I've met, but in general more mods then anything else, and they are usually older then me by a decent margin. That doesn't mean they don't enjoy chillin at my house a mile from campus.

If there all this hooking up going on I might make more of an online presence on these here boards. Then bust yo asses for sharing a spliff!

Theres 1 guy I was gonna meet up with at sonisphere but doesn't look like i'm going now so thats gone tits up. I Think you can get to know someone better if you talk to them online for years before you meet them. (unless it's some old fat guy)

What's up CD social? I've been gone for about a week moving and such, but I'm back on the interwebz :) And also awake at 7am on Sunday morning from going to bed super early on a Saturday night.

Actually, we have traditionally had these types of threads merged or closed and directed people to the CD social. You can be less formal there and everything.

----> merged

Status
Not open for further replies.