• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social - Tom Petty For President/Get Well Soon Chainer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
smokin' some of my home made altered-method bubble hash/kief and it's mind blowing. Man I missed bud.

Chillin and listenin to the wailin' tunes of Buju Banton.

boom bye bye in a *sorry, you can't say that* head,
rude boy no promote no nasty man they haff him dead.

Or some such..

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry vader, those are the lyrics to the song though. Just forgot about the whole rules & regulations thing. Buju banton'd be banned before you know it!

everyone should check this! a couple hours and almost an 8th went into it!

Sorry vader, those are the lyrics to the song though. Just forgot about the whole rules & regulations thing. Buju banton'd be banned before you know it!

Hahahah while I respect the Buju tagging I'd gotta mod it too. Buju *IS* banned, homie got sent to jail for 2-5 for having over 100 tabs of E, key of coke, and ounce of weed.

I heard he released an album from jail but it ain't no good.

"Dis one is call lovers choice,
I nevah knew you woulda feel so nice, love sponge,
I don't wanna let chu go,
With you I'm in no hurry"

Buju, always staying classy with his very blatant wordplay.

2-5 as in 2 to 5 years?! for a fucking key of coke and some other mild (in comparison) stuff..
Or have I got it wrong and it's meant to be 25 to life or whatever you crazy americans call it?

I Got no tv for a while, accidentally kicked the bong over and ended up with that shitty smelling black mess inside my fucking sky box. There goes my documentary before bed for the next however long it takes to get a new one. :/

haha ^ There's a website somewhere full of pretty much every documentary ever made, free to stream...just can't remember it...

I Could easily google them up but the way my bedrooms setup, watching shit on pc just ain't cool.

Pc monitor is like 18 inches & other end of room. Whereas my tv is 42 inches and right in front of my bed. :/ Been meaning to get a cable to hook pc up to tv for like 5 years now.

Life's so hard. haha i kid. Did you catch "Catfish", documentary aired on more4 recently? That's some astoundingly creepy stuff.

if you got comcast xphinity is the shit.

I was so dope sick the past 18 months i went to bed at like 630pm yesterday and woke up at 730, with the sun rising, thinking it was 730PM, with the sun setting.

Imagine my surprise.

Life's so hard. haha i kid. Did you catch "Catfish", documentary aired on more4 recently? That's some astoundingly creepy stuff.

I Recorded it on me sky+ and watched about halfway through, up until where he decides he's gonna just show up and see if they're bullshitting.

Then I fell asleep and meant to watch it later, but my sky+ is dead now. :( Might have to youtube that shit later.

I don't always get the alcohol-withdrawal-shakes,

but when I do, I smoke more weed

CD Song of the Day

Animus Vox - The Glitch Mob

NSFW:
uExnG.png

We'll all be eating our words when we look up and theres fighter jets from every military in the world fighting off god!

Shit even if the world ended i'd still pay to see that shit. skinup and enjoyyyy!

Hey bluelight, cannabis social shit thing, how yall, doing, im drunk at fuck and its 2pm, i finally have a job after 2 years, overnight baker at walmart supercentre, overnight are suiting me well, and im happy,a nd doing great, i hope all yall are doing great aswell, i should come back here more often,

kkkk

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see you fluff, congrats on the job man. There was a word you can't say in your post; I'm sure you know which one.

Friend managed to break $400 worth of glass before even getting up this morning....

Stretched, and it was bumped. I blame myself more for it, because if I dont put something in a safe enough place and it gets screwed because of that its mostly because I wasnt careful....

But whatever, glass breaks....

Status
Not open for further replies.