• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social/Info Booth -- Growin' our crops with the rays of the prodigal sons

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm...i took around 15mgs adderall roughly 3 hours ago, and i'm still quite stimulated. you think i should still do the dose?? i got nothing else to do today lololol

i really wanna trip on dmt in a minute so im going to load up 47mg.
im a bit apprehensive, at about 38mg it was intense as fuck, and i didnt even vape all of that.
sweet jebus what am i getting into?..

..follow the rabbit hole i guess.

Hah, don't worry about smoking too much. IMO it's physically impossible: once you've smoked a breakthrough dose you're simply tripping too hard to smoke any more!

hmmm...i took around 15mgs adderall roughly 3 hours ago, and i'm still quite stimulated. you think i should still do the dose?? i got nothing else to do today lololol

I dunno how well amphetamines mix with LSD.

BUT I'm always down to drop 200 mics of acid. =D MMmmmm that's exactly what I did on Monday. My favorite chemical in the world.

it was all in my head, everything is all goood. i the trip is mind-blowing, yet i feel peaceful under all this chaos...

I've not tried LSD and amphetamines combined, but I've heard someone who has taken that combination say that if the dose of the amphetamine is moderated it can enhance the experience. Although I think you would need to be careful since both can make you anxious, so common sense would be required.

OMFG. measured less than 51mg an loaded less, melted over a half bowl of bud. screens id been using to smoke the dmt with on top (so at this point i dont know how much) but fucking hell.. NEVER again. im still in shock.

Love.

i feel born again.

the most important thing ever is LOVE.

i love each and every one of you.

unfortunately my window was wide open to hear rain, so my whole block has DEFINITELY heard some very, VERY crazy shit.
i am seriously considering moving a lot sooner than my intended date at the beginning of next summer.

holy fuck....

^ when you smoked it were you aware of your surroundings or did it make you go into a completely detached little world of your own? DMT sounds like a really fascinating drug that I'd love to smoke.

id say immediately after inhaling the bongrip, about 2 seconds, no more- i immediately lay down on my bed, and i watched my arm moved to my side in sort of slow motion, it would go forward 5 frames, go back 2, and so on.
about 3 seconds after that the intense death & rebirth experience began. ive posted more about this in the PD social but ill copy n paste so you guys in CD have a better idea of what happened.

one things for certain, i have no desire to use dmt again any time soon.

NSFW:

OMFG. measured less than 51mg dmt an loaded less, melted over a half bowl of bud. screens id been using to smoke the dmt with on top (so at this point i dont know how much) but fucking hell.. NEVER again. im still in shock.

Love.

i feel born again.

the most important thing ever is LOVE.

i love each and every one of you.

unfortunately my window was wide open to hear rain, so my whole block has DEFINITELY heard some very, VERY crazy shit.
i am seriously considering moving a lot sooner than my intended date at the beginning of next summer.

holy fuck....

i most certainly will never forget that for the rest of my life.
just... wow. i definitely do not want to do that again any time soon. i have had some very intense experiences in my career of consciousness but nothing could have prepared me for that.

i was listening to a live techno set by richie hawtin as i took the rip. i didnt even inhale the full hit or hold it all in for long at all. reality immediately started spiralling away from me as i exhaled. the music overcame my entire being as my whole being shook and vibrated. my limbs flailed wildy, clawing at my face, my head, trying in vain to get away from the effects enveloping me.

imagine a dog thats been sprayed in the face by some poisonous animal, trying to get away from whats on his face and up his nose and in his eyes.

my vision became a multicoloured soup of fractalling, spiralling matter. it was as if my room became a black hole and all the light and matter was ripped and spun around at high velocity.
i remember thinking things like "oh fuck ive done it, ive found the door out of the universe or something, this is it i am no more." and an indescribably strong sorrow at the prospect of never being able to see my family or friends ever again, never being able to tell them one last time that i love them.
i felt that i had somehow unravelled the universe. that this was it, game over, theres no going back. do not pass go, do not collect $200.
halfway through this i remember hearing the music through the intense WOOSHING rushes of energy and uncontrollably grabbing my sheets and humping my hips up n down off the bed to the beat. wether or not that has something to do with the message to follow i dont know, but what was to follow next was incredible.

i cannot describe it. those who have been through it will understand, but unless you have, there is no possible way i could do it justice.
i was shown the pure inherent love of the universe. i will never forget that for as long as i live.

as reality came back piece by piece i became "unblind" slowly, but my vision was still massively buzzing and shaking, my body and mind were in shock.
never in my life have i experienced anything like that and nor do i have any desire to repeat it.
i feel reborn and rejuvenated. i have found what i have been looking for my entire life without knowing i was looking for it. love. love within myself.

i definitely want to start living better than i have been, and not taking life for granted.
i guess having reality and the universe torn from under my feet has shown me a much deeper appreciation for my existence and the people in it.

im still in total awe and just thinking "holy fuck". in all reality my dose was probably between 40-50mg. the screens on top had a LOT of residue. in hindsight what the fuck was i thinking?!?
upon reality coming back i have NEVER EVER in my life felt relief as strong as that. IT IS TRULY AMAZING TO BE ALIVE!!!

^ nice trip report mate. Makes me want to make some. Did you do the extracting by yourself by any chance? I would imagine so since beyond the world of internet sites like Bluelight, psychs like DMT are virtually unheard of, strangely.

nah i didnt make it myself, got a half gram from a friend.
it seems pretty clean. smells ok, not as bad as youd think. the taste is smooth too. whoever extracted it did a good job, so im thankful.
as with anything, its all about who you know.

right now in my personal stash ive got about 11g of very smelly sticky icky, 1.8g of AM-2201, 30 x 80ug lsd tabs, and about 400mg dmt.
if you're willing to network and socialize as well as generally put effort in then you'd be surprised at what you could find out there.

i made a cleaned up version in the TR subforum. its got bits added to it.
DMT (40-50mg) - inexperienced - The end of the Universe

I've always fancied making big fat glistening DMT crystals actually. They look the picture of beauty.

I'm a bit confused though, as you say you never want to do it again. Was it that bad? You seem to speak quite positively of love and wanting to get your life in order, so I assume it was a positive trip for you? Was it just too intense?

my life is in fine order, i just mean generally living a bit better.
i dont not want to use dmt again, i probably will, but it will be with great care next time and not for a long while.
but i most certainly never want to have an experience of that magnitude again. fuck that.
genuinely believing the universe is ending isnt too fun. the trip wasnt positive, it was the worst thing thats ever happened to me. but at the same time one of the best, at least the outcome i guess.
that stuff really is the strongest psychedelic known to man.

Load Universe into Cannon. Aim at Brain. Fire.

nah man im not a hippy. i dont like the term nor do am i very fond of the culture. i prefer clean feet and living in a house too much.
ive always been a very out there kind of dude. and this isnt the first time ive had a profound life changing experience with psychedelics, but my god it was the most intense.

ive experienced full ego loss before and some strange phenomena with space and time, but this was just an absolutely mind raping experience. every iota of my being was ripped apart in a black hole inside my bedroom.
im just grateful to be back in existence.

but aye man, love conquers all ;)

always remember, all of you, that you are loved.
its a hard feeling/emotion to describe. its not like a human kind of love. more like universal, emanating from the core of existence unto itself, infinitely and unconditional.

what's everyone up to today??? i've taken some DXM and smoked some weed. i haven't had any nmda-antagonists (dxm, mxe, or nitrous) for the past 3 weeks; i forgot how much i love them in low doses.

wake and bake and I just opened a cold beer....I love sundays..

very nice^^ it used to be illegal in my town to buy alcohol on sundays, but they recently changed that :D

we have to wait until noon to buy beer and wine..no liquor sales on sundays..

Status
Not open for further replies.