NSASDD: Social Thread: Pop Pussies, Not Pills. Dirty Needles for Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, i can't imagine being "nice" to a female when i have no mental image of said female.....

...pics?......

i had a bunch of pics up but i said fuck it and took them down.if you wanna see tho,thats fine with me,idc bout showin my pic,even tho i bet i can guess how you'll react..

welp there is only one sure way to find out.....

post away

crip walk wuts gut memph and whyd you not respond to my text dis morning.

badbiixch post up dem pics show us what ya workin wit

lol ok can u just let me know how in the FUCK to put my pics up on here?
and i must be fuckin crazy bitch for real for showin you guys my pics n ik u gonna be assholes regardless of what i look like,so i just dont give a fuck.now HOW do i do it?

are you looking at a picture of yourself, that just so happens to be on the internet?

right click->properties->highlight the whole address->control c (copy)->come back to the social without your whorish bitchy attitude and control v (paste) into the quick reply.

wtf happened to your first post "im not really a bitch"

you pulled a 180 on that statement

sorry my internets being a slow bitch. do i hafta put every pic up individually? cant i just put a link to the album?

htf you gonna do a whole album when you cant even post one fucking picture.....give me the link to the album

jesus wallabee flipping christ

Picture8.jpg

i thi9nk you are pretty

capn j whats u7p lady

NSFW:
Picture8_Copy_Copy.jpg

Picture66.jpg

n515373525_609920_2909.jpg

Picture10.jpg
icture38_Copy.jpg[/IMG]

Picture10.jpg

that wasnt hard at all for you to figure out how to post sheesh noob

well thank you,thats nice of u...

and then to u:why the fuck would you do that!hell no i dont want u postin them anyfuckinwhere

can yall not put my pics up on here

:::facepalm:::

the entire fucking reason i spent time typing at you was to get your pictures so we can post them in the social.

man you are weird you give a link on a message b oard with over 75thousands members and exspect noone to see ya pics. strangness

pretty still. st. louis seems boring

i run nsadd

Status
Not open for further replies.