NSASDD: Social Thread: Pop Pussies, Not Pills. Dirty Needles for Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
i popped 40 2mg clinopins in 3 days and hadnt had pussy ina while still waitin and baybex to let me take her hand it and be my wife.

naybex please by me with so more goodness soom mines onnthe 30th of this month

wuts gut memph, u talkling like wasup fool voal cords sounding lame

unfortunately no, might bankai monday though.

wus gut witchoo?

feelin sick. hoora. my doc just gave me some soma for my back, guess ill give it a try... barely even made it a day into sober week :-\

If I got the choice of who on the last page of the social should STFU, baybe is probably the last one I'd pick.

i always assumed memph meant he wanted me to talk more when he tells me
S
T
F
U

:)

Shit dude. Was just informed that today is Grams birthday so I gotta go do something about that. I'm terrible with dates and everyone in my family knows this so I always get a reminder.

i bet a phone call n well wishings will suffice

also i didnt wanna hop in on the happy b day train but it is in order to let palli know i hope he has a good'n.

that is all

evenin Jay

axl: you watchin this OSU game, dont believe #8 (not that big of an OSU fan) dropped that perfect ball from pryor with 4 remaining,

EDIT: they're lucky they still won

Last edited:
Hey hey what's up with my junkies?

Palli- happy birthday man, hope it was good.

So My day has not been so great. Well last night I took a bunch of amps (which I never do cause I hate amps a lot) and went to this party. Because I was high I didn't realize the incredibly large amount of alcohol I had drank so I actually got the spins and puked and puked till I was even dry heaving for the first time since like high scool. Woke up and my hangover got worse and worse all day long (which double sucks cause I never get hangovers anymore). This was an extremely unpleasant hangover as well, felt an awfulk lot like opiate wd's. Really stiff as well cause I guess I fell down some steps at the party. I tried being productive today and get some stuff done, but apparently none of the auto parts stores had most of the things I need, and when I finally ended up getting home it was fucking too dark out to wrench the caranyway. And everyone I tried getting in touch with today did not answer, and only one person called me back. I ended up caving in and doin the ol' bankai. Way overpaid for a handful of 5/325 percosets. Fucked up while doing a CWE because i was shaking and ended up spilling around maybe 25ish mg on the bathroom counter, floor, and my pantleg. I then proceeded to suck the water off my nasty counter (although I left the floor alone). Then in all the confusion I forgot to finish the CWE and ended up ingesting about 3 grams of APAP. so now I feel like shit, am really annoyed, and I wasted my money.

Tl;dr : How's everyone else's day? hope it was a lot better than mine.

Last edited:
BANKAI!!!

i know i told a story about askin my buddy to get some dope but he didnt, this was some other dude completely random wanted to trade me a piece (.3-.4/ 20$) for a g

shit fell into my lap

you're damn right i did it :\

Then in all the confusion I forgot to finish the CWE and ended up ingesting about 3 grams of APAP. so now I feel like shit, am really annoyed, and I wasted my money.

I've almost done that a bunch of times, but I don't think I ever actually ended up doing it. Sucks man :-\

I'm currently feeling pretty damn good on some vic and 700 mgs of soma.

Last edited:
wtblife- it's not so bad. I'll just have to be extra nice to my liver tomorrow. Only beer, no hard liquor ;)
Definitely the first time i've done that. Usually I am careful and I got my technique down to perfection, but my brain just wasn't there today being partially brain damaged all hungover and whatnot.

Well, i'm about to go to bed, g'nite social.

Status
Not open for further replies.