NSASDD Social - pop pussies and dirty needles for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passionately fucking females in neighboring towns.... Honestly, every boy around always must wank off over 'dat shit.

In Berlin, it would be ''das.' Nicht 'dat.' Ich glaube...

Fire bankai x 3, btw. </e-dick>

don't go! don't go!

ugh, I really need a new job. this month of unemployment has sucked. I'm going to five different places to try to get hired today. ahh, the shady underbelly of professional bartending. hey, at least it's somewhat socially acceptable to be doing drugs while serving others drugs at night

I'm not too good at reading between the lines, but it appears as if y'all are fixin' to get married.

JC and I have an announcement for you all...

NSFW:
We're getting married, bitches!

and..

NSFW:
None of ya'll are invited ;).

also..

NSFW:
Here's the ring.. the pictures I took just didn't do it justice so I'm posting the pics from Tacori's website:
2cyf9k2.jpg

2r7bu38.jpg

Stop overreaching now! I can't support. Use xanax.

Bankai afternoons!!

I love opiates, virtually everywhere. You only understand magically obtaining recreational epitome.

^@BA: Will you be my 'Maid of Honor'?

RedLeader, we'd like you as our 'Best Man'.. mainly so you can lock arms with BA and walk down the aisle.

<3

Bankai afternoons!!

I love opiates, virtually everywhere. You only understand magically obtaining recreational epitome.

Wtf does that mean? I keep reading it (and maybe it's too early for me still) but it doesn't make any sense to me.

'I love opiates, virtually everywhere.' --> Virtually everywhere? Does this mean like.. you enjoy them at work and at home? Where WOULDN'T you enjoy opiates?

The second sentence, in its entirety, I just don't get at all.

Wtf does that mean? I keep reading it (and maybe it's too early for me still) but it doesn't make any sense to me.

'I love opiates, virtually everywhere.' --> Virtually everywhere? Does this mean like.. you enjoy them at work and at home? Where WOULDN'T you enjoy opiates?

The second sentence, in its entirety, I just don't get at all.

i wouldnt enjoy opiates....if i was being buried alive, or if i were being chased by a psycho with a chainsaw, or if i had to save all of those chilean miners, or if i was hanging out with pff. nbd js

.....or if i was stuck with 20 dilaudid and no rig....thats just not fun at all

or if i was stuck at work, next to a 40 something year old woman that acts like a child....

wait, what was the question?

gonna be one of those days huh social? where i chug down coffee and end up talking to myself...

^God, I really hope you're high.. That post was just... fucking retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.