• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ NSADD Social v. 2024: They all dun gone and runoff

Although definitely agreed that the legalization stuff hasn't been thought out too much, and now that Virginia decided they're going to do it, it's one thing changing after another and kinda hard to keep track of what's actually happening.

Merged this social back with the old one, and gonna bump it one more time just to say heyyyy what's up!? Hope everyone is doing well.

As of today I've got 48 days clean. I'm somewhat happy not using. I know I'm handling trials and tribulations a little bit better than I normally would. It isn't much, but it's a start. I'll be at 2 months hopefully before I know it.

Merged this social back with the old one, and gonna bump it one more time just to say heyyyy what's up!? Hope everyone is doing well.

As of today I've got 48 days clean. I'm somewhat happy not using. I know I'm handling trials and tribulations a little bit better than I normally would. It isn't much, but it's a start. I'll be at 2 months hopefully before I know it.
Congrats on 48 days clean!!

It's been a day. Not really a bad one, not really a good one either. I'm hanging in there though. Still sober. I'm a little sore from getting back to work, but ultimately I'm happy that I did.

Hoping to get accepted for a work from home job I applied for. This will give me the freedom to spend some of my down time during the day making money, while doing my overnight shifts at my full time job. I will be very happy if this works out. Just waiting on the background check to clear now.

About to talk to my lawyer about the police report from my arrest. It's gonna bring up bad memories that I honestly don't want to think about, but I have to. I just want to get through this legal stuff and get to the other side. I've been doing good. I went through treatment, I've been sober every day since my arrest, and I'm continuing treatment in a recovery house. I don't know how much more they could want.

About to talk to my lawyer about the police report from my arrest. It's gonna bring up bad memories that I honestly don't want to think about, but I have to. I just want to get through this legal stuff and get to the other side. I've been doing good. I went through treatment, I've been sober every day since my arrest, and I'm continuing treatment in a recovery house. I don't know how much more they could want.
Ahhhhhh the good ol "drug court" days.

Fuck I have no idea how I made it thru that but glad it happened.

Yo yep!

I noticed BA posted here earlier this year but didn't say hi (hi!). Thanks for quoting him.

Let's get the crew back together!
What it do wolfy?! The gang has dispersed so far apart that gathering such notable figures as the godfather of the social ( @johanneschimpo ) , Johnny blue, KC, PFF, BA, Lefty, myself and others is near impossible. Most of us went off and got off the drugs and alcohol (myself included). I visit BL mostly to make sure none of the social OGs passed (R.I.P. shake). I went years without posting but the quarantine got to me and I needed an outlet.

Shoot me a PM and I'll give you my IG

Yo yep!

I noticed BA posted here earlier this year but didn't say hi (hi!). Thanks for quoting him.

Let's get the crew back together!
Damn I forgot about the yo yeppin.

Not sure if I ever told the social but the whole "wuts reely gut wicha atm" and yo yep came from a heroin addict nicknamed chi-town that used to sit outside of the trap house every morning and argue with anyone he could manage to lure into conversation. He would always ask me "wats reely gut wicha right now blur?" With a weird mix of midwest twang and a thick southern/Memphis draw. I always found it super strange he always asked "right now" like he wasn't concerned with an hour ago or your prediction of mood in the next hour. He would also begin and/or end almost every sentence with "YO YEP!".

I.G. :
Me: the Grizzlies played good last night huh chi-town?
Chi-town: YO YEP! dem baws whooped them tricks like dey was hoin for dem awf Lamah (Lamar ave).

Chi-town was snorting heroin everytime I saw him so his voice was always super raspy and he was constantly cross eyed because he was fighting off a nod.

What it do wolfy?! The gang has dispersed so far apart that gathering such notable figures as the godfather of the social ( @johanneschimpo ) , Johnny blue, KC, PFF, BA, Lefty, myself and others is near impossible. Most of us went off and got off the drugs and alcohol (myself included). I visit BL mostly to make sure none of the social OGs passed (R.I.P. shake). I went years without posting but the quarantine got to me and I needed an outlet.

Shoot me a PM and I'll give you my IG
I figured as much. I suppose I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

Damn I forgot about the yo yeppin.

Not sure if I ever told the social but the whole "wuts reely gut wicha atm" and yo yep came from a heroin addict nicknamed chi-town that used to sit outside of the trap house every morning and argue with anyone he could manage to lure into conversation. He would always ask me "wats reely gut wicha right now blur?" With a weird mix of midwest twang and a thick southern/Memphis draw. I always found it super strange he always asked "right now" like he wasn't concerned with an hour ago or your prediction of mood in the next hour. He would also begin and/or end almost every sentence with "YO YEP!".

I.G. :
Me: the Grizzlies played good last night huh chi-town?
Chi-town: YO YEP! dem baws whooped them tricks like dey was hoin for dem awf Lamah (Lamar ave).

Chi-town was snorting heroin everytime I saw him so his voice was always super raspy and he was constantly cross eyed because he was fighting off a nod.
OK now that story was worth waiting 10 years to hear.

This meme that you popularized is probably the longest lasting one on this site. Kudos.

This social hasn't been hit up in quite some time? What the fucks been up with everybody? Y'all still alive in the Americas? These are weird ass times for sure. Our presidents a senile old man, and there's a dictator causing massive war were funding against and we have been for a little while.

I feel like I don't really have any friends anymore, and basically just keep to myself these days. Everyone did dun and gone.

I smell good.
and I look good doing it.

Trying to find that ric flair gif that krinkle uses when he's doing good in fantasy.

I smell good.
and I look good doing it.

Trying to find that ric flair gif that krinkle uses when he's doing good in fantasy.
bragging ric flair GIF

I found it on one site.
But the gif image link wouldn't go through.