Nsadd social: dawt com

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao! I saw the basic outline of that, looked somewhat like a pelican or something but I thought I was just seeing that myself because I was looking too hard... lol Wonder if anyone else thought that.

Here's what the full size image looks like... I took this pic roughly 3 years ago.

NSFW:
100_1470.jpg

hahaha this is too funny. For the last year and a half my avatar was assumed to be a bird. I'm glad we were able to clear this one up before terrible things went down lol.

At least there's some sort of coke/ smoke flying around in the background behind BA's bird picture.

Your avatar must be like some kind of Ink Blot test. IDK if this is what Charlie Sheen would see, but by golly this is what I saw..

reck.jpg

lol avatar fail (i also thought it to be bird-related for some reason)

i still have to pee.

plus, my furnace decided to give out. i'm freezing my ass off. it's 20 degrees outside and i'm wrapped in three blankets.

you're such a dick, winter.

plus, my furnace decided to give out. i'm freezing my ass off. it's 20 degrees outside and i'm wrapped in three blankets.

Well, well, well...

I happen to know a furnace man who WOULD help you out for free...but evidently somewhere down the line, you broke his heart by insulting a Mick Jagger joke he worked so hard to create.

Did you know the average furnace repair bill is roughly $300.00?

NBD...JS

The cold ain't so bad. Just do some Jumping Jacks.

Y'all know what Mick Jagger does after performing his Jumping Jack Flash?

NSFW:
...He puts his pants back on and takes Just a Shot o Whey

The cold ain't so bad. Just do some Jumping Jacks.

Y'all know what Mick Jagger does after performing his Jumping Jack Flash?

NSFW:
...He puts his pants back on and takes Just a Shot o Whey

its like beating a dead egyptian protester, give it up dude

Well, well, well...

I happen to know a furnace man who WOULD help you out for free...but evidently somewhere down the line, you broke his heart by insulting a Mick Jagger joke he worked so hard to create.

Did you know the average furnace repair bill is roughly $300.00?

NBD...JS

yes, i know. not a big deal really.

i'm sure there's a dick i could suck to get it straightened out.

wait, what, hold on. you guys are telling me RWOT's avatar ISN'T a bird?

dude, i know.

my world is falling apart, lately :(

Status
Not open for further replies.