• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

NPS Act V1. Blankets? Just Say No!

P.S Can anyone tell me why when I post longer links the middle bit vanishes? I'm not a tech wizard by any means and like to learn. So thanks if you can take the time.

Dinno why that happens but it'll still go to where you linked it I dunno it always seems to do that.

Evey

On the 6th of may I'll make it my mission to make as many nuisance calls to the PSNI as possible.

"Is spinning around really fast in my computer chair a breach of the psychoactive substances act, the chair being the substance because when I do it my head feels really funny"

"Is it okay for me to stand up quickly from a seated position even though it gives me a headrush?"

"Is my whipped cream maker now illegal and should I turn it in to the nearest police station?"

"Is it okay to exhale and inhale repeatedly really fast and then hold my breath until I feel like I've had some yellow bentines"

"Am I allowed to smell the flowers in the rose garden in X park as I've heard the aroma causes a pleasant psychoactive effect? Should I uproot all the plants to stop people getting high?"

"I chugged 3 bottles of benelyn and I don't even..... is this legal? Man, the colours are spectacular!"

And much much more, all done off £1 credit sim cards.

I'd urge you guys to join in. Naturally don't dial 999 as it's the emergency number but the phone number for a police branch in your city.

I also put up a thread on starting a religion but it's seen no posts in almost a week.

On the 6th of may I'll make it my mission to make as many nuisance calls to the PSNI as possible.

"Is spinning around really fast in my computer chair a breach of the psychoactive substances act, the chair being the substance because when I do it my head feels really funny"

"Is it okay for me to stand up quickly from a seated position even though it gives me a headrush?"

"Is my whipped cream maker now illegal and should I turn it in to the nearest police station?"

"Is it okay to exhale and inhale repeatedly really fast and then hold my breath until I feel like I've had some yellow bentines"

"Am I allowed to smell the flowers in the rose garden in X park as I've heard the aroma causes a pleasant psychoactive effect? Should I uproot all the plants to stop people getting high?"

"I chugged 3 bottles of benelyn and I don't even..... is this legal? Man, the colours are spectacular!"

And much much more, all done off £1 credit sim cards.

I'd urge you guys to join in. Naturally don't dial 999 as it's the emergency number but the phone number for a police branch in your city.

I also put up a thread on starting a religion but it's seen no posts in almost a week.

That's just daft n will just prove to them that what they think about druggies is right. If you're going to make a stand do it maturely - not by wasting police n NHS time n possibly endangering lives in the process. That would just make us all look like a bunch of spoilt brats throwing a tantrum because our toys have been taken away. And it would show us as disruptives nuisances. What exactly will that achieve?
I admit that what the government is doing isn't right but two wrongs don't make a right.

Evey

:D Bropriate, I thinks that's funny as fuck and I needed a good laugh and YOU could even be considered a psychoactive substance..so watch out!!! Two wrongs don't make a right? Hmm well is someone shot me and I shot them back that'd make it right..wouldn't it? depends on your point of view.

This Country is being run by alcoholic spoilt brat psychopaths, they want us either dead or suffering.

An eye for an eye makes the world blind.

Bropiate - if you were joking then I apologise but if you're serious it is counter-productive n won't only NOT do a thing to change what's happening but would give authorities further reason to stigmatise drug users. Would you not rather be constructive n try proving them wrong? Yes maybe nothing come of it now but no one says by using mature n rational methods can't have influence in times to come. Look at Martin Luther King. Shot dead. Mandela. 25 years imprisoned for his race n fighting his beliefs yet he become a president, loved, known n respected by millions throughout the world of different ages. Both fought against racism. Both good people. Both suffered. Now black people are not shunned n hated for their skin colour n ra ism is frown upon. Did they a t as their enemies had? No. King gave speaches of having a dream.

Look at Stee n Scotchy. Are they happy with this bill? I don't think so. They are doinf peaceful
Protects in London. This sort of thing will change perception of drug-users. Scotchy a good father of two little children, clearly proud wjhen they achieve something n overcome milestones (as evidenced in his posts (see Friday 24 July,2015) , though has addictions problems, works damn hard travelling anywhere to support his family. Stee, again evidence through his posts,is a co-carer of a relative even though going through his own addictions, attends college, tries his best to help others members on this site n even worked hard to construct documentation that will help Health Care Professionals understand RC benzo to try n better help those going through addiction

These two members alone, do not fir the "the stereotypical druggie" that the governments, the mefia n most ordinary people assume to be the case.

So
Basically in order to make change one has to communicate with the powers tgat be n to TRY to get people to losten then perception has to change n "druggies" to stop being stagnatised. How could any plan that aims to disruption our public services, which are already struggling under cuts, aim to change public / government opinion? If it only confirms what they already assume to be reality "druggies are a loadding robbing, unfeeling assholes" etc, how will anyone ever listen???

I propose that, under the lead of Scotchy n Stee, people go marxhing in London in a peaceful protest.

Evey

That's just daft n will just prove to them that what they think about druggies is right. If you're going to make a stand do it maturely - not by wasting police n NHS time n possibly endangering lives in the process. That would just make us all look like a bunch of spoilt brats throwing a tantrum because our toys have been taken away. And it would show us as disruptives nuisances. What exactly will that achieve?
I admit that what the government is doing isn't right but two wrongs don't make a right.

Evey

I think it was meant as a Joke Evey.....

Oh BTW its 6th April not 6th May....would hate to have you spinning on your chair on the wrong day :) :)

I think it was meant as a Joke Evey.....

Oh BTW its 6th April not 6th May....would hate to have you spinning on your chair on the wrong day :) :)

hahshaha
Ah kewliez. Can never tell on 'ere sometimes. As I say apologies if it was meant in jest, bro x

Evey

Evey

I'd call huffing nitrous in front of parliament immature rather than setting up a legitimate protest but each to their own.
I'd probably not bother buying a number of £1 sim cards anyway and even if I did it would be to the non-emergency line as not to stop important calls coming through. But that's wasting my time and money to annoy the cops. I've already emailed my local MP with a bullet pointed list of why the act would be terrible for public health and crime stats in the UK and they seemed moved enough by it to take my address to continue correspondence.
Hypothetically speaking anything illegal I own would be buried in an undisclosed location so if getting my address (something that I wasn't very comfortable to give out) is a way of siccing the cops on me they can have fun digging through years worth of shite with the odd uncapped needle tip possibly thrown in, so if they want to tidy my house let them.

Last edited:
I read the newspaper last week and a terrorism article put me in a melancholy mood - can I burn down their printing press as tools of manufacture?

I'd definitely alert the police about that.

Lots of books have emotional points in them which may cause a change in mood so I say we start book burnings on may 6th, I've heard the ending to "of mice and men" has brought people to tears (the entire book almost did when they decided to make it part of our curriculum) so we should start there and have police look over other books.
Fifty shades of grey should definitely be burned as it's an erotica novel which may stimulate the brain and other body parts if you're into BDSM.

I'd definitely alert the police about that.

Lots of books have emotional points in them which may cause a change in mood so I say we start book burnings on may 6th, I've heard the ending to "of mice and men" has brought people to tears (the entire book almost did when they decided to make it part of our curriculum) so we should start there and have police look over other books.
Fifty shades of grey should definitely be burned as it's an erotica novel which may stimulate the brain and other body parts if you're into BDSM.

Haha.

I hear Westminster are soon to decree that all football teams win every fixture, so as to circumvent hooliganism.

Definitely.
Children's parks should be closed as well. I remember jumping off a swing as a child and face-planting, it gave me a terrible bloody nose and now I have an innate fear of swingsets. I guess you could call it a bad trip. Our children should be protected from the dangers of play-parks as the swings and other attractions there definitely stimulate the brain and I mean, if we can't protect our next generation from these dangerous and psychoactive parks then we've already lost.

Definitely.
Children's parks should be closed as well. I remember jumping off a swing as a child and face-planting, it gave me a terrible bloody nose and now I have an innate fear of swingsets. I guess you could call it a bad trip. Our children should be protected from the dangers of play-parks as the swings and other attractions there definitely stimulate the brain and I mean, if we can't protect our next generation from these dangerous and psychoactive parks then we've already lost.

=D enjoying reading yer posts mate :D I guess you will be banned from posting as you are stimulating my brain, causing me to laugh :\

That reminds me of when my brain nearly fell out of my gob the other day when I heard on the radio about the school that banned tig from the playground.

As another member, can we please get back on topic? No disrespect but this thread has generated good discussion since it started n we've heaps of thread for banter.

Evey

That reminds me of when my brain nearly fell out of my gob the other day when I heard on the radio about the school that banned tig from the playground.
Wow.

I've heard sugar (or an artificial sweetner) stimulates our serotonin pathways so are we going to have to close parts of supermarkets now. Surely the damage to teeth speaks for itself.

On a more serious note the act is really just a "police can dawn raid you for whatever they want", we've already lost our freedom of speech. I had two cars of armed officers arrest me for making a Jew joke online; luckily I got a caution rather than the 26 weeks in prison; which is more than you get for assault and speaking of assault I was assaulted the day prior to being arrested, I even managed to photograph the guy in the act (I do a lot of street photography) but they've chosen to ignore that and keep the case open for almost a year now. It seems like the UK is being turned into a dystopian, totalitarian state where being offended is a serious offence. People need to act now before we lose all our rights and end up in airstrip one mode.