• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs NPP (α-Isopropylamino-Valerophenone)

roi

Bluelighter
C2XEL0W.png

2-(isopropylamino)-1-phenylpentan-1-one

Seems to be the Isopropyl analogue of Pentedrone. No idea why they would call it "NPP".

Anyway, expectations and experience reports welcome :)

Last edited:
Apparently there is no drug so shitty that someone looking to make a quick buck can't find a way to make it shittier.

Did you actually try it already, or what facts are the base for your statement?

It might be a improvement over Pentedrone after all.

An improvement over pentedrone? In what way? The N-isopropyl substitution is as pointless as N-ethyl, N-benzyl, and N-anything that is metabolised into a primary amine, which is an active metabolite. N-isopropylnorpentedrone isn't going to be much active on its own and Norpentedrone isn't going to be any better in quality than pentedrone, the alpha-propyl makes it what it is, a dopaminergic stimulant mostly. This is going to be shitty for the same reason (more or less actually) 4-MEC or 4-MBC are shitty.

4-Fluoro-NPP has been spotted in Japan. Hype! (just kidding)

Im sorry for bumpin this old topic.
But i just created an account for this question.

NiPP/NPP is well known and quite popular in my country(sweden) i personally love this RC.

But i cant find any information about this substance anywhere on the internet outside my country?! Did this RC even hit in the countries you readers are from?

It became avaliable to most of the population I'm around, only within the last month. Most people in my area don't use these types of stimulants anymore because of psychosis and other health ailments. Also, the classics are easy to find.

I'd love to hear what your thoughts are Ghurp. How does it compare to others in the class?