Now based on the way y'all type imma assume youre not... but what do we think about to pimp a butterfly by kendrick Lamar

Jellyjamhamz

Bluelighter
I really loved this album for so long sonically its incredibke
but I went to rehab and snuck in an mp3 player and that's all I heard in that month and I was sober for once and WOAH
that man is a genius his producers are genius there's so many layers (my fault I just woke up I swear im smarter than this lmao)
anyways what a great album so fucking deep
and if youre not from
know certain backgrounds and areas
this is the perfect album to describe how it actually felt growing up there
bc rappers glorify it so much

If these walls could talk.....

He is the real deal. I have been thinking about his career a lot lately. How fast he cemented himself as one of the best was pac and biggie'esque. If you are feeling that one you should also give "Section 80" a listen.

Section 80 (High powered)

If these walls could talk.....

He is the real deal. I have been thinking about his career a lot lately. How fast he cemented himself as one of the best was pac and biggie'esque. If you are feeling that one you should also give "Section 80" a listen.

Section 80 (High powered)
oh man that's my shitttttt ive been listening to that since I discovered them bc he only had one album out at the time but youre so right he's so tapped in a different way most rappers I listen to glorify the lifestyle which is bool I guess but when you see it first hand its really like not cool
him on the other hand he truly shows how it feels to be someone trying to escape the system you were born wit but youre in a toxic relationship with
he used it to talk about the hood but you could say that about drugs too its a love hate relationship
Im from the ghetto and I aint proud to admit it Istill go running back for s visitIm from the ghetto and I aint proud to admit institutionalized I might still kill me a n**ga hold up (im blk I just dont wanna get flagged)
anyways what other music you like bro I grew in the hood in THE BRONX other than punk and shit my palette is more limited than id like

That whole label is really kinda nuts. I really dove into Ab Soul. Highly recommend the crazy, occult, mystical album that is D.W.T.W. A acronym for Aliester Crowley's most famous quote "Do What Thou Wilt". One you will go back to and hear something new every time. I feel you on the other shit as well. Nothing really that cool about the glorifying at the end of the day. Drugs, the lifestyle, fast life, all comes at a cost. We still choose to indulge though. It's cool to see the message of hope in it, to get out. Bronx in the house! I know you mean business. You seem pretty open to music so I will drop some random ones down below.

Off That -Lyny
Chain smoking in Lax -Tiedye Ky
LV Outkast -Jamaar
Hope City 2 -John River
Whole Lotta Choppas -Sada Baby