• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Novice Acid / LSD question

Listen,personally I think lsd is WAY more beneficial to do alone.Being with people can vastly destroy your introspection.Also,lsd's visuals are mechanical, technological and modern,for me,lsd in nature is futile.Do it in the city,at night time while you're alone in the streets.Chill somewhere, grab some beers,think,ask questions to yourself.Be close to your home,and go there when you feel the need to.Your home is your sanctuary, if the trip goes wild and you feel lost,just go home.Unlike mushrooms, lsd is a drug of luxury and is more humane than them. Also, listen to shpongle and chillout music.Can be a great experience.
Happy trips man

Additionally, if you're doing less than 6-7 hits you don't need a sitter.I've had awesome experiences at home.And a meh one outside with friends.

Listen,personally I think lsd is WAY more beneficial to do alone.Being with people can vastly destroy your introspection.Also,lsd's visuals are mechanical, technological and modern,for me,lsd in nature is futile.Do it in the city,at night time while you're alone in the streets.Chill somewhere, grab some beers,think,ask questions to yourself.Be close to your home,and go there when you feel the need to.Your home is your sanctuary, if the trip goes wild and you feel lost,just go home.Unlike mushrooms, lsd is a drug of luxury and is more humane than them. Also, listen to shpongle and chillout music.Can be a great experience.
Happy trips man

Additionally, if you're doing less than 6-7 hits you don't need a sitter.I've had awesome experiences at home.And a meh one outside with friends.
Six to seven hits is a whole freaking lot for many people. I've never pushed past three, and some of those three dose trips were extremely intense, and I would never wander around alone in a city at night, waiting for the cops to pick me up. I would personally always do LSD in a closed-ish setting with a close friend or two.

6-7 Hofmann or something, normal tabs not strong.lsd is a hallucinogen, you can distinguish between real stuff and hallucinations.A friend of mine does 6 hits regularly and he got no problem.Why would the cops pick you up?

6-7 Hofmann or something, normal tabs not strong.lsd is a hallucinogen, you can distinguish between real stuff and hallucinations.A friend of mine does 6 hits regularly and he got no problem.Why would the cops pick you up?
I always act weird as fuck on most any drug, let alone LSD; cops will harass you here in the states if you don't act like a normal, upright, white, drug free citizen.

Maybe you're more tolerant to it's effects, I can personally get high off coffee, so a few LSD doses hits me hard (although my one dose trips were weak, and relatively worthless).

One thing I've noticed about LSD is that everyone thinks you should trip the way they do (myself included). Psychiatrists think it should only be used in therapeutic settings, spiritual folks think you should do it in sacred settings, ravers think you should take it at a festival, hippies say do it in the woods, and the straight boring people think you shouldn't do it at all.

Probably the answer to how to take LSD properly is pretty open-ended, it can be used many ways, so trust yourself.

That being said, you should take it exactly like I do: not don't take too much, spend lots of time outdoors, avoid computer screens, phones etc, have some very close friends with you, or no one at all... ah nevermind.. just have some fun it'll work itself out.

Turning off your phone is a great idea lol, mine only causes me stress as I fail to communicate with people texting me. My family always seems to text me when I'm on drugs, so I just shut it off lol.

I just wanted to add that although some have recommended you do it alone, I never recommend anyone to have their first psychedelic trip by themselves. Some people react to psychedelics in such a way that they really lose it or become terrified and it becomes necessary to have someone there to assist you... it probably won't happen but you won't know until you try. So for a first trip I always say to make SURE you have someone there to watch out for you if something unexpected happens.

Once you know you can handle it, then tripping alone becomes a great option, most of my trips are alone and I feel that in general it's easier to handle (because you don't have to worry about another person or social dynamics), and in general it's easier to go deeper for the same reason.

Happy trips man

not cool advice , and if you'd been around in the 1970s you would not be so blase . Agreed , the blotters around nowadays are mostly pathetically weak , but I have seen freakouts on halves or quarters back in the old days . It is actual dosage that ought be considered .Be safe , start low ....

Lsd in nature is futile.

i have never heard anyone say that. have to strongly disagree.

my trips are usually best when spent in nature. but tripping at home is good too - i usually go for a walk for part of it.

i would eat a light or normal breakfast an hour or two before you dose. your body needs fuel for a full day of tripping. have some fresh fruit (like an orange!) around for if you want to try eating while tripping. it's...weird and intense.
LSD doesn't seem to be affected by food in the stomach as much as other psychedelics. maybe due to sublingual activity, like previously mentioned.

Personally, I would not like to trip with a girlfriend there, even if she was fine with me tripping and she even tripped herself. I often get dark thoughts of relationships, weather they are friendships or sexual relationships. It depends how your thoughts are when tripping, although I'm not sure you will be able to remember much from 10 years ago!

I would prefer to be on my own or with a sober friend rather than girlfriend, but yes you will be able to easily sleep by 02:00 and you will feel super fresh the following morning when you wake up!

Personally, I would not like to trip with a girlfriend there, even if she was fine with me tripping and she even tripped herself. I often get dark thoughts of relationships, weather they are friendships or sexual relationships. It depends how your thoughts are when tripping, although I'm not sure you will be able to remember much from 10 years ago!

I would prefer to be on my own or with a sober friend rather than girlfriend, but yes you will be able to easily sleep by 02:00 and you will feel super fresh the following morning when you wake up!
I think this is a bit of a tossup and dependant on the person's current relationship(s) and their relationship history.
for example I feel like I personaly would have extreme feelings of empathy towards my mate if I were to trip around her, but I would feel alot more comfortable if she were tripping with me so we would have the same synergistic feelings, rather than her being sober. Even if it were not the case, I feel as if she would judge/misunderstand my behaviour if she were not exposed to the same mind state.

Had a perfectly fine trip. I wouldnt say it was underwhelming but it was, a bit. Dont know why was so scared of it. Did it after a night out on mdma - met a guy in a bar and did it with him - girlfriend was a sitter. Did 250-300ug. Interesting body high, a bit of a k hole moment for 30 mins and repetitive mild visual morphing. Was inside the whole time but shouldve gone outside. Will try again but going to revisit mushrooms again in coming weeks as a reference point. I remember shrooms being much more interesting and spiritual. Maybe I just didnt take enough acid or mdma (which was mostly running out i think) interfered with trip.