• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel sedative Fluorophenibut

roi

Bluelighter
4-Amino-3-(4-fluorophenyl)butanoic%20acid.png

copy pasta:

"F-Phenibut (Fluorophenibut) is a several-fold more potent derivative of Phenibut. Phenibut is an atypical anxiolytic and nootropic compound structurally similar to the well known inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA, as well as to baclofen (β-(4-chlorophenyl)-GABA) and pregabalin (β-isobutyl-GABA)1. Phenibut was originally thought to act solely as a selective GABAB receptor agonist, similar to its much more potent relative baclofen, but has more recently been found to additionally act with somewhat higher affinity as an inhibitor of α2δ subunit-containing voltage-gated calcium channels, a mechanism of action shared with gabapentin and pregabalin.2 Phenibut is known to have a wider spectrum of effects than baclofen; for example Phenibut has been found to be more effective as a nootropic and neuroprotective compound than baclofen2,3, while baclofen has a more narrowly focused spectrum of effects and anecdotally shows a reduced tendency to induce habituation or tolerance to its effects upon chronic daily administration4. Preliminary (unpublished) research tentatively suggests that F-Phenibut (Fluorophenibut) has a behavioral potency of approximately five to tenfold higher than Phenibut in vivo, and may have proportionally severalfold higher affinity as a GABAB agonist than Phenibut, but may also retain comparable affinity and inhibitory efficacy at α2δ subunit-containing voltage-gated calcium channels, making F-Phenibut unique as an evenly balanced ligand for these two receptors. As an intermediary between Phenibut and baclofen, these findings hint at the potential promise that this p-fluoro relative of Phenibut might retain the broader nootropic, anxiolytic, and mood elevating characteristics of Phenibut, while simultaneously partially sharing the relatively reduced tolerance inducing properties of its p-chloro relative baclofen.

tl;dr: 5-10x phenibut, maybe slightly different effects

Isn't this closer to a baclofen (A.K.A. chlorophenibut) analog, chemically?

Isn't this closer to a baclofen (A.K.A. chlorophenibut) analog, chemically?
Fluorine looks more like a hydrogen, while chlorine is a little bit closer to a methyl.

I'd be very interested to see research regarding this topic--I would have expected similar effects but to different magnitudes. My first though was parahydroxylation in brain on regular phenibut but this is unlikely to occur with either halogen.

Why do you guys call it a sedative? unless you take a huge dose and pass and it gives you quite nice relaxed stimulated state for me and 1000's of people that abuse the shit out of it in eastern europe. Also a quick question I have been taking baclofen and phenebut for around 5 years and I head it caused adhomenia has anyone of you got it? I am not addicted anyomre and take them once in a blue moon that or gabapentin. I definetlly feel opiates less. also what should one take to repair a damged brain like that ? I am thinking selegine 5mg piracetam and amino acids. Kind of got off point sorry

Also a quick question I have been taking baclofen and phenebut for around 5 years and I head it caused adhomenia has anyone of you got it? I am not addicted anyomre and take them once

In what way do you mean; as a direct effect or during withdrawal? Pretty much all sedatives (benzos, antihystamines, z-drugs, anti-p's, etc) can easily dull you down you down to the point where you no longer feel much, pleasure included, especially if you get the dose wrong. On the other hand, stimulants are probably best known for very quickly inducing severe anhedonia through their withdrawal syndrome; although severe long term abuse of certain sedatives (benzos being the main offender) can also cause anhedonia through PAWS, and some opiates will do the same even after relatively short-term use.

I've not really experienced phenibut WD myself, but I understand it to be quite similar to benzo withdrawal (some say they're pretty much indistinguishable), so I'd expect it to be defined more by rebound anxiety than anything else.

Fluorine looks more like a hydrogen, while chlorine is a little bit closer to a methyl.

Electronically fluoro is completely different from a hydrogen atom, and chloro completely different from methyl. This relationship you're talking about works for amphetamines & certain structurally related drugs and their analogues that act on monoamine transporters, but that means nothing with respect to any other class of compounds.

In what way do you mean; as a direct effect or during withdrawal? Pretty much all sedatives (benzos, antihystamines, z-drugs, anti-p's, etc) can easily dull you down you down to the point where you no longer feel much, pleasure included, especially if you get the dose wrong. On the other hand, stimulants are probably best known for very quickly inducing severe anhedonia through their withdrawal syndrome; although severe long term abuse of certain sedatives (benzos being the main offender) can also cause anhedonia through PAWS, and some opiates will do the same even after relatively short-term use.

I've not really experienced phenibut WD myself, but I understand it to be quite similar to benzo withdrawal (some say they're pretty much indistinguishable), so I'd expect it to be defined more by rebound anxiety than anything else.

No no I know drugs do that I am saying as a direct effect.

Huh, very interesting. I'd be interested in getting some of it if it ever ends up being commonly available.

Electronically fluoro is completely different from a hydrogen atom, and chloro completely different from methyl. This relationship you're talking about works for amphetamines & certain structurally related drugs and their analogues that act on monoamine transporters, but that means nothing with respect to any other class of compounds.
I dislike calling people out--especially when I know them to be as intelligent and well-educated as I know you are--but check your facts friend. You're talking nonsense. The similarities between fluorine and hydrogen are mostly limited to sterics, sure, but it's certainly not limited to amphetamines or monoaminergic drugs.

A cursory review of the literature would substantiate this point. Fluorine chemistry is a significant portion of pharmaceutical chemistry and is generally very well understood.

Of course you're right that chlorine isn't quite so stericly similar to a methyl moiety as a trifluoromethyl. It's just closer to a methyl than to a hydrogen.

Last edited:
Fluro-Phenibut

Has anyone else tried this stuff?

It's the new super strong Phenibut, stronger than either HCL or FFA.

I've just done it 3 times so far, 2 of them while on Kratom, and it's good stuff, IMO better than the others.

I mean I don't know much about its safety but I ASSUME it is probably within the same range of safety as the other types of Phenibut.

Anyone care to conjecture whether or not that might be true?

The benefits with this stuff are that it takes WAY less and works WAY faster.

For me I feel the first effects in 30 mins with a peak starting around an hour unlike the other kinds which usually take 90 mins to 2 hours to feel anything.

As for dosage, I tend to like higher doses of HCL and FFA, I'd say my sweet spot is somewhere between 2,400-3,400, but I don't take more than 2,500 at once, and will spread it out throughout the day.

With this stuff, the highest I've gone so far is 1,250mgs, which I think is probably QUITE a high dose, as I've read people usually use around 250mgs, or at least start with that, but I did and that didn't feel like much, went to 500mgs and it was still mild, and I don't really get a strong experience till I go up to about 750mgs.

I wouldn't dose 1,250mgs all at once, but the other day I started at 750mgs, let it kick in after an hour, waiting till about 2 hours after I'd taken that, then took another 500mgs and felt very nice.

I would NOT suggest going that high for others as I don't know how that would be for everyone, I'd do what I did and start with 250mgs.

I could REALLY not imagine EVER wanting to exceed 1,500mgs.

I would say, FOR ME PERSONALLY, since I seem to deal well with high doses of HCL and FFA, that I personally feel like 1,250mgs = about 3,500mgs of normal Phenibut.

So...not sure what that would mean per 100mgs...maybe I'd round it off and say that FOR ME I feel like F-Phenibut is approximately 3 times stronger, and that perhaps 100mgs = 300mgs of normal Phenibut, and maybe 250mgs might be = to 750mgs....something like that....it's going to be dependent on the person I think.

I've heard certain sites say it's five or even TEN times stronger, but I don't think it's like that or I'd bee FLOORED off 1,250mgs.

It's nice that it kicks in faster so you don't have to wait around wondering how much you took.

I feel equally emotional on it, but HCL and FFA can make me angry at times, and so far, even though I've only use it 3 times, I havent gotten that way.

But...THE BEST SIDE EFFECT OF THE DRUG IS THE CRAZY FUCKING DREAMS IT GIVES ME!!!!

Regular HCL and FFA don't give me weird dreams...they will put me out and I will sometimes wake up feeling good (as long as i don't mix it with benadryl as I have done before...don't recommend it so much).....

But F-Phenibut gives me almost LUCID dreams.

Like one step below lucid, but where CRAZY shit is happening and you feel like you are REALLY REALLY living the reality in the dream.

The 2nd time I took it I had this dream that I was with these people who could teleport and they could be in 2 places at once and their minds or bodies could be in one place but they could still move objects in another location and they were showing me my brain scan on laser beams projected on a computer.....like my brain was being taken apart and analyzed.

It was NUTS and I REALLY wanted to stay in that dream longer haha.

The next night I dreamt I was on a horror movie crew-set and with all these guys who were coming up with how we were supposed to be killed in the next scene and I was supposed to be axed in the head by this 7'10 inch tall dude and we were all laughing about it with fake blood and guts flying every where hahahah.

So yeah....my assessment so far is that the thing I most enjoy about it is the dreams it gives me, but it's quite nice overall in general from a waking perspective.

I'm not sure if it lasts as long as HCL or FFA, but I forget who said it doesn't last into the next day for them like HCL and FFA...NOT true for me....I feel it the next day as well....maybe not if I took it early, but when I took it in the early evening/late afternoon I felt it most of the next day.

I hope it's not dangerous, but I've never had many issues with HCL or FFA, and with them being prescription drugs in Russia I tend to think Phenibut isn't TOO dangerous.

Does anyone know if F-Phenibut has yet been approved as a prescription medication in Russia?

Thanks

Was the ghb analog of phenibut ever made/tested (beta-phenyl-ghb)?

How is this stuff a GHB analog?

Are you saying it's closer to GHB than regular Phenibut HCL or FFA??

Do you guys think it is dangerous using this stuff once or twice a week, in terms of addiction and/or damaging organs or the brain?

Has it ever been prescribed for usage in other countries like regular Phenibut and is it more/less dangerous than regular Phenibut?

I've only done it 3 times and not noticed anything bad or cravings, but that's only 3 times.

I am wondering how much it is ok to take a week without getting addicted.

Also, I've used it while on my Klonopin and Lexapro (and Kratom) and didn't have bad effects except once one SINGLE brain zap, not even sure if I was still on it anymore...so are these interactions safe?

I mean I've never gotten into trouble using regular Phenibut on Klonopin and Lexapro.

Does anyone have any answers to these questions?

Thanks