PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Novel psychedelic Isomescaline-NBOMe

roi

Bluelighter
IeBBOje.png

2-(2,3,4-Trimethoxyphenyl)-N-[(2-methoxyphenyl)methyl]ethanamine

PiHKAL Isomescaline entry: http://isomerdesign.com/PiHKAL/read.php?domain=pk&id=91

From someone over at /r/Drugs:

Duration: 2-3 h
Dosage: 3-6 mg
ROA: insufflated Users report very intense visuals (stronger than 2C-B), deepened perception of music, increased self-awareness and severe changes in thought processes. No physical effects has been noted.

edit: There's no analysis so it may or may not be real. Dosage seems too low considering that Isomescaline is not very potent and strong.

Last edited:
man, adding the methoxybenzyl to a mescaline analogue is almost an insult

i wonder how NBOMe-mescaline would be, since mescaline is usually regarded as a very gentle and easy psychedelic, and the N-benzylation of 2-C's turned them into the monsters we often see on street blotters. i don't know if the SAR from mescaline is the same from other 2-C's.

i'm thinking NBOMe-MD-phenethylamine now, humm

yeah, the N-benzylated mescaline analogues series, if there ever is one, should be named "Crimes Against Mescaline"

I don't believe it's active, because there's no methoxy on either 5 or 6 position. People reporting effects are probably taking something else. Also, it doesn't make sense to make an NBOMe of a mescaline analog that is basically known to be inactive according to Shulgin. I mean, Escaline-NBOMe would make so much more sense.

Caveat emptor.

Nbomes are not that reliant on the substitutions of their parent compound. They bond in a very different configuration than the parent 2cx or x-scaline molecule. I would be interested (for Sar purposes) to see an Nbomes made with a monomethoxy variety of a 2cx (say 2cb without the 5 meo), to see how far from the parent 2cx you can maintain activity with

man, adding the methoxybenzyl to a mescaline analogue is almost an insult

i wonder how NBOMe-mescaline would be, since mescaline is usually regarded as a very gentle and easy psychedelic, and the N-benzylation of 2-C's turned them into the monsters we often see on street blotters. i don't know if the SAR from mescaline is the same from other 2-C's.

i'm thinking NBOMe-MD-phenethylamine now, humm

yeah, the N-benzylated mescaline analogues series, if there ever is one, should be named "Crimes Against Mescaline"

NBOMe-mescaline was available for a good while around 2010. The general consensus was that it was no stronger than regular mescaline.