• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioid Cyclopentylfentanyl

roi

Bluelighter
N-phenyl-N-%5B1-(2-phenylethyl)piperidin-4-yl%5Dcyclopentanecarboxamide.png

Will add some info later if I can find it.

Please do, I'm kinda mad at it's appearance, as I was about to order Acetyl-Fu nasal sprays, they were taken out and this thing is there instead 100mg/10ml...surely needs additional major dilution by a factor of 5.

No info in the literature, this is entirely novel.

These Swedish 100mg/10ml sprays deliver ~1mg per spray apparently, and people on flashback report taking up to 5 sprays (5mg), with less euphoria and weaker effects compared to acetyl/butyryl/furanyl/acrylfentanyl.
Somewhat reminiscent of 4F-BF and 4-Meo-BF

surely needs additional major dilution by a factor of 5.

Hah, flashback says 150-200mg/10ml would be better. Sweden banned acrylfentanyl last week, that one had been sold as 20mg/10ml. As expected, the cyclopentyl group greatly weakens activity.

I was tempted by the tablets, seemed like less trouble, but as it seemed like an obvious carcinogen, I passed, even though, having something for pain when on bupe other than NSAIDs is nice. I miss Fu-F nasal sprays :(

How long until they say fuck it and make a carfentanil analog with even higher potency?

From recent EMCDDA warning:

N-phenyl-N-[1-(2-phenylethyl)-4-piperidyl]cyclopentanecarboxamide (Cyclopentylfentanyl): Cyclopentylfentanyl was identified in 10 mL of colourless liquid seized by Swedish Police in Jönköping on 29 August 2016. The substance was analytically confirmed using GC-MS, NMR and LC-HRMS by the Swedish National Forensic Centre (NFC). Cyclopentanylfentanyl belongs to the 4-anilidopiperidine class of synthetic opioids. It is structurally similar to the opioids tetrahydrofuranylfentanyl and to furanylfentanyl, which is currently the focus of an EMCDDA-Europol Joint Report. Cyclopentylfentanyl differs from tetrahydrofuranylfentanyl due to the presence of cyclopentane in place of the fully saturated furanyl ring and differs from furanylfentanyl due to the presence of cyclopentane in place of the furan ring. Thus the molecular weight of cyclopentylfentanyl differs from both tetrahydrofuranylfentanyl and furanylfentanyl by only 2 atomic units. There are no published data on the pharmacology or toxicology of cyclopentylfentanyl. Based on its chemical structure and on the similarity to furanylfentanyl, the substance may display opioid-like effects. These include: euphoria, nausea, vomiting, sedation and respiratory depression.

No deaths, not even in Sweden? Unusual.