• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel opioïd FuranylEthyl-Fentanyl - FUEF

LaGaFàNi

Bluelighter
New opioïd, has been available for a few months yet no reviews have popped out on it.

Furanylfentanyl2_structure.png

Have you got a Gemini 20? You need a scale here!
Start by making a 1mg/10ml solution if you've got a nasal spray (0.1-2ml per spray, 0.01mg per spray), if not make a 10mg/100ml solution and try it at 0.1ml (0.01mg) with a insulin syringe. Work your way up from there ( first by going 0.2ml - 0.3ml - 0.4ml etc, then by adding 10mg more at a time to your 100ml sol). My guess would be 50mg/100ml for IV. But work your way up, don't start with such a dose.
If you haven't got a scale dilute 1 gram in 1L, take 10ml (10 full 1cc insulin syringes) and dilute these in 90ml, and work your way up from there.
EDIT: And don't forget to report back on your experience, or else you'll be considered death by OD... Drugs are bad, Mkay?

Last edited:
Got some on the way. I will definitely share my experience.
As long as I don't........

Fuef experience,
I got it mail ,just white powder.
Started with 5-20 mg. Smoked it on tin foil.
00:01 blew out Hugh hit
00:02 it tastes horrible and begin to wonder if I am going to throw up or overdose.
00:03 hide 10 gram bag incase I overdose ,I want it not close to my body. You know if the cops take it.
:06. I am find just nerves and the taste
- notice no warmth,pupil constriction. My friend stopped over then and went for a walk .in good mood.
Spurious .
-rest of 45 minutes
I didn't know I'd I good the real thing.
After 1 day trying every different way to use it, and dosages up to 30 mgs I swore it was a fraud.
Next day convinced by supplier it was great quality. Yaah it was really pure crap.
It does something, but nothing I want to feel. It causes you to have a very short temper, other friend who tried it began pointless argument about how I talked about drugs to the guy working a head shop.
We both noticed
We could not get simple ideas across. He forgot word for pen when asking for the stick of smoke.
It is something I Will only do to fight off withdrawal of tianeptine or play an evil joke.
Do not buy. I am the first to give any experience report.
Died I label you , -5.
I vote you of the island

Got 2gms on the way. I'll insuff match heads and let you know what the stuff I get is like (different vendors products can vary widely). It's supposed to be a variant of AH7921 according to what I've read.

Never ever start with a milligram amount when you're dealing with fentanyl derivative! Fentanyl is active in the sub-milligram range.
Start with a few micrograms as an allergy test and increase dosage with maybe 10 microgram steps.
Never ever eye-ball the dosage, for some derivatives the lethal dosage is so low that a match head amount could kill at least one person
Get a good scale and dissolve the drug in a solution for volumetric dosing, use safety equipment as gloves, clean up really good afterwards and have someone around to trip sit

How do you guys check id of that?

In my experience, 95% of fentalogs coming from China are not wat they're supposed to be...

Need first hand reports on FUEF, Tmfuf,4fibf,2 me maf, 3mfuf.

I was sent 20 grams of fuef when I was told it was fu-f. I didn't know dosage, or best roa. I quickly found out that it didn't matter , I tried my hardest to find any way that would produce any effect I would call positive. Now I am RU king ojtof maf so after 5 months I am going to try again.
I type in all the new fentanyl analogue and only maf , buff have any info.
Has no one tried tmfuf, 3mfuf, 4fibf ? As for 2or 4 me-maf I found 3 opinions, from it giving a heroin high to it sucking male reproductive organs.
The only way I can stand the taste vaping is my adding 1part fuef, 2 parts mdphp, 1part 4fphp,and 50 MG's of what I believe is 4Crpt or app analogue( send by accident , with no label).
From my experience with fuef I can tell you this much
Its only effects noticed by myself and a friend were ear aches, and causes arguments. You become pissed of and the 2 hour argument about what was okay to say to theguh running the head shop. Yaah, it will make you almost hit so eones grandmother for looking at you wrong.
Any way please give any info of fuef ,3mfuf, tmfuf,2 me maf, and 4 me maf. Acetyl fentanyl as good maf or FU-f?

PS ocfentanyl is legal ( not ohfentanyl ), its o. Wikipedia. Also my tolerance is 100mg ,6 times a day. Am I throne exception wherekt would've crazy to get carfentanyl or lofentanyl.
I have been using maf and buff for 5 months straight. I cut back to 30 mgs 6=8 times a day because I am running , my 3 packages stopped at customs.and no supplier can ship it out until of some Chinese congressis over.