• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel eugeroic, CRL-40,940 (Bisfluoromodafinil)

roi

Bluelighter
CBPC4R4.png

2-[[bis(4-fluorophenyl)methyl]sulfinyl]-Acetamide

Also known as desmethylmodafiendz or N-deshydroxyl-fladrafinil.

Only information I could find:

http://www.google.com/patents/CA1199916A1?cl=en

In man, particularly old people, it was observed that CRL 40929, CRL 40933, CRL 40940 and CRL 41018 administered in the form of gelules or tablets each containing 100 to 200 mg of active ingredient at the rate of 1 to 3 gelules or tablets per day, have given excellent results as arousing medicaments.

Doesn't that sound awesome? Yeah, not really.

Could be interesting. I've seen something like this floating around some RC websites.

Any guesses on how this would compare to modafinil?

Flmodafinil is sometimes called Flodafinil. Is should be twice as strong as modafinil. Fladrafinil (CRL-40,941) is twice as strong as adrafinil. Hydrafinil(Fluorenol) is said to have the best wakefulness enhancing effects though. Still waiting for the day that O-2172 exists though.

9-Fluorenol is about the worst drug I've ever taken, even in high doses (300mg+) it's not as good as a cup of coffee, and comes with a nasty headache..

This is better than a cup of coffee. I use it because it is legal here where Modafinil is not. It is way better than Adrafinil for me. However after a weeks worth of use it did come with a headache. I noticed that better hydration and some Tylenol took care of it.

I received a few grams of this. Any dosage recommendations? I was thinking of trying 100-150mg after an allergy test.

As a reference: I have used adrafinil several times in dosages ranging from 200mg to 600mg. For me, 200mg of adrafinil was barely noticeable while 600mg performed somewhat as expected, although if I ever take it again I will probably try taking 800-900mg.

Thanks

40g to 125mg of Fluoromodafinil(Flmodafinil. Flodafinil. CRL-40,940) provided 9+ hours of good wakefulness. I've even taken it at 10pm to see how long I would stay up, and ended up staying up until around 6am and still felt pretty functional. It's mostly just for wakefulness, not energy. There's a pretty mild headache sometimes at first, but it gets milder the other times you use Flodafinil. It's also good to drink water to stay hydrated, remember to eat, and sometimes take 500mg of choline. Hydrafinil(fluorenol) at 50mg to 150mg provides 3 to 4.5 hours of wakefulness, and a subtle mood lift. Maybe hydrafinil's subtle mood and cognition lift comes from antagonism of 5HT6 receptors, which can then increase norepinephrine and dopamine in the hippocampus. Wakefulness enhancers activate the orexin receptors, leading to enhanced amounts of wakefulness. Eugeroics are wakefulness enhancers while stimulants are productivity enhancers. All stimulants do is increase norepinephrine and dopamine in the frontal cortex(the area which is prone to dopamine downregulation and other things). Stimulants only give a false illusion of wakefulness, but you'll still go through the negative effects of sleep deprivation(like hallucinations and psychosis and shadow people and stuff). With wakefulness enhancers, you can stay up for hours and hours and not get the side effects of sleep deprivation(all you'll probably get is mild foggy head). However, you'll feel extra sleepy a few days or weeks afterwards and sleep extra for any sleep debt you might have accumulated. The weird thing about eugeroics are that although they're subtle, they allow you to more productively use your pre-existing intelligence in a subtle way. %)

Any chance we see a more recreational stim from this class, or does it look like more of the same?

I just snagged some clmodafinil/Clodafinil from a (The bis-chloro analog of Flodafinil). It's binding profile says it should be more potent than Flo. I'll post an EP as soon as I can get it to my lab for verification.