• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel empathogen, Methamnetamine (N-methyl-PAL-287)

roi

Bluelighter
R4CKnIB.png

N-methyl-1-(naphthalen-2-yl)propan-2-amine

It's the N-methyl derivative of Naphthylaminopropane (PAL-287).

Early reports suggest it's somewhere between MDAI and 2C-B in effects.

The duration is 4-6 hours, at a dose of 80-130mg.

At least i know what the fuck MDMA is because it's actually been researched thoroughly and has a far more extensive history of consumption ;)

Naphthylaminopropane was found to be non neurotoxic - one could assume that the same applies to this substance!

And while MDMA is researched thoroughly, we know that it's pretty damn toxic (which is why you should keep long breaks between taking it).

Yeah but if you take those breaks you'll be fine. All my friends roll, have been rolling for a long time, take their breaks (as u should with any hard drug) and haven't had any negative repercussions besides the crash the day after the roll.
What you're ordering is a chemical that hasn't been examined or scientifically researched yet, you should have a healthy fear of the unknown.
at least be smart and test it if you're ordering it off the internet, not that it'll matter because you're still taking an unresearched RC... i do hope you at least enjoy being the guinea pig of the drug world tho

True no doubt. I lean more towards agreeing with you. But for the sake of playing devils advocate unless you have a testing kit, you're still taking a risk, albeit a lesser one, when buying street MDMA; not to argue against you but it is still something that a lot of people still don't do. A reagent kit should be a big deal. I know plenty of people who ended up with methylone, or other not-so-safe shit pawned off as mdma.

Also to continue playing devils advocate, if Alexander Shulgin had followed your advice, we wouldn't even know 80% of the fun, often safe, drugs there are today. Even though he verified his synths worked properly, it's not like he could know the effects before taking it, and all but maybe 2 of them had never been researched either. Not trying to start a fight at all, please don't take that away from what I wrote. But some people are interested in chems like this for reasons other than just finding an MDMA replacement.

True no doubt. I lean more towards agreeing with you. But for the sake of playing devils advocate unless you have a testing kit, you're still taking a risk, albeit a lesser one, when buying street MDMA; not to argue against you but it is still something that a lot of people still don't do. A reagent kit should be a big deal. I know plenty of people who ended up with methylone, or other not-so-safe shit pawned off as mdma.

Also to continue playing devils advocate, if Alexander Shulgin had followed your advice, we wouldn't even know 80% of the fun, often safe, drugs there are today. Even though he verified his synths worked properly, it's not like he could know the effects before taking it, and all but maybe 2 of them had never been researched either. Not trying to start a fight at all, please don't take that away from what I wrote. But some people are interested in chems like this for reasons other than just finding an MDMA replacement.

good... because there IS no MDMA replacement...

Now that that is said thanks for the post. I am interested in hearing more

There are zero results on google. No Wikipedia page. Nothing. Darknet has very little either. Don't know where you're seeing this.

Edit: Nevermind I found a source but they're out of stock, still no discussion found. OP who is telling you things about duration and so forth? Based on your thread started history it would seem you may be a vendor yourself.

I don't think it bodes so well that it has a napthyl group and the dose is ~50-100 mg IIRC. Would worry about reactive epoxides forming during metabolism - also DNA intercalation risk?? - , there are not *that* much groups on it that allow for metabolism and excretion otherwise. Not sure what makes say propanolol safe in that regard. So I am giving it a pass until I see some reassuring toxicological reports, neurotoxicity is only 1 type right ;).
Is there info on PAL-287 itself that indicate something on the topic?

There are also noids with napthyl groups but they may be metabolized via other paths and the dose is much lower.

So this would also be expected to be a triple monoamine releaser? What would make it 2C-B like roi?

There's certainly a little psychedelic activity, likely serotonin agonism in addition to being a TRA?

@pinpoint: You should know bluelights rules better than to ask these questions.

I didn't mean precisely where, I meant in general are you finding these 'early reports' on another discussion board, personal friends, vendor relationships, etc.. just trying to gauge the potential accuracy of your statements.

Look a little harder pinpoint, it has been written about on a well-known clearnet discussion forum. I'll give it a while before I consider it. Initial reports are always over hyped I have noticed.

Indeed. I prefer 5-MAPB over Methamnetamine, but a friend liked it more than MDMA.

It's not very stimulating on its own, I guess with the right stimulant it could be very nice.

In before 3-FPM + Methamnetamine pellets being sold as Naphtha Fury :p

First came across Methamnetamine while browsing a vendor's page earlier today, it's the first time I've seen it being sold anywhere. I initially thought it was a dissociative (probably because of it sounding simimilar to Methoxmetamine) but was surprised to find it's something completely different. Very intriguing to say the least, I'll be keeping an eye out for further details on this one.

This is not my report but is posted with consent of the author
Anonymous said:
Methylnapthetamine N-methyl-1-(naphthalen-2-yl)propan-2-amine - 150mg - Oral

Background Info:
  • Weight: 85 kg
  • Other substances consumed today: None
  • Experience with this class of substance: 6/10
  • Tolerance to this class of substance: 1/10, haven't used any empathogen in nearly 3 months, light stimulant tolerance
  • Set & Setting: At home, good mood

Report:
20:15: 150mg orally in a capsule
20:25: mood lift, head tingling, possible placebo (most likely)
20:35: there's some euphoria and music enhancement
20:45: can't stop grinning, a little sedating though
20:50: definitely slightly psychedelic as well, time dilation
21:15: quite boring on it's own, not much energy
21:45: some euphoria, a little introspection, as before, not much energy or motivation
22:00: having a small meal
23:00: coming down. nothing special
00:00: playing some tf2, no unplesant comedown

Conclusion: I had this sample a few months ago already, snorted 80mg back then and it was rather disappointing. This time I decided to go with a higher oral dose. I'm still a little disappointed,
I guess in combination with 2-FMA it might be much better. It's a okay-ish substance, on par with MDAI, but not as good as 5-MAPB (which is the only benzofuran I've tried so far)or even MDMA.
Also the dose felt rather low, which surprises me a little (other reports had great effects at 100-120mg).
To be fair, the setting was everything but perfect, but it's hard to write a detailed report in a social setting :p
And I'm not the biggest fan of serotonin releasers in general, I much prefer euphoria from psychedelics or even just reuptake inhibitors.

Wise words.

Am cautiously curious. Will report back...