PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Novel DMT analogues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fornax55

Bluelighter
Hey. I recently found a very promising RC site that offers a whole host of DMT analogues that I've never seen/heard of before and a lot of them seem quite interesting but google couldn't shed light on a lot of them. (I didn't google ALL of them but quite a few of them didn't provide any results) so I was wondering if anyone else had information on these analogues? They include

N,N-Diallyl-5-methoxytryptamine

N,N-Dimethyl-indole-3-acetamide

α,β-Dioxo-N-N-dimethyltryptamine

they also have a lot of standard RC's (4-Acos, 4-HOs, etc) and some less-standard (DPT! Woo!) but they aren't listed like most RC sites that clearly advertise to psychonauts. This site's fairly well-known in the industry, such that they have a lot of scheduled chemicals listed that you can order with DEA clearance - which makes it very difficult to navigate the site because you have to scour through pages of chemical names and can't search, simply, for something like 5-meo-dmt (which they do have.)

I'm willing to bet most of the ones that don't yield results on google just aren't very psychoactive and since the prices, even for 'standard' RCs, are absolutely fucking ridiculous, but it's still interesting to learn about.

Are you sure you're actually on a research chemical site and not just, you know, a chemical site? 'Cause that's kind of what it sounds like. There are dozens of those that carry every RC you could ever want and more but that doesn't mean they'll actually sell them to you without a lab and paperwork.

The first one is 5-MeO-DALT. The other ones are literally just research chemicals.... Highly unlikely to be significantly active if you ask me. If this actually is a drug RC site, they're probably in there just to make it look less suspicious.

More importantly, discussion about sources & prices are not allowed here. I think it would be wise to edit your post according to the rules. (I hate to be that guy but it's an important rule)

Ultimately this is vendor discussion, and as such, prohibited. I'm going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.