• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Novel benzodiazepine, 3-Hydroxyphenazepam

roi

Bluelighter
7-Bromo-5-(2-chlorophenyl)-3-hydroxy-1%2C3-dihydro-2H-1%2C4-benzodiazepin-2-one.png

China whyyy.....oh well. Anyone tried it already?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3-Hydroxyphenazepam

Last edited:
How would this benzo compare to the parent compound? Phenazepam was a fun yet highly likely to cause blackouts.

could be useful for tapering instead of diclazepam. paper seemed to imply it had a significant halflife which contributed to phenazepam lasting twice as long as its half-life or something like that. It has been harder to find diclazepam powder, so to have a bulk source of another long halflife benzo in bulk would be useful just incase you ever needed to taper(or do.)

Dear fellow Bluelighters,
Any knowledgable with a decent guess about how this differs from phenazepam.
Everything from onset, potency, halflife etc, anything really.
No clue what the 3-hydroxy does to the substance. They are now being sold as pellets dosed att 1.25mg here now and I'm recieving a sample today or tommorow.
Any info from the great BL community would be greatly appreciated.

It would be identical to lorazepam
Exaxtly, they molecules do look very much alike.wondering if that means anything at all in this case or not.

Kind regards//complex

I would guess that it would be slightly less potent and have a lower hl than phenazepam.

According to wiki it feels very similar except with less muscle relaxation.

It they press this to pills I can't see it being a disaster (and phenazepam wouldn't have been one either if sold as pills).

Still, the vendor responsible promised flunitrazolam and then made this shit. My Jimmies are rustled. Of all the good benzos they could have made... flunitrazolam, nitrazolam, desmethly triazolam, flualprazolam, fluetizolam, phenazolam, pynazolam, ...

>Exaxtly, they molecules do look very much alike.wondering if that means anything at all in this case or not.
They differ at the R7 sub. Lorazepam has Cl, this has BR. And the R7 position plays a major part in subjective effects. So probably no (I hope.. lorazepam is pretty meh).

Not that impressed by these, over 4 hours in and "only" got rid of my anxiety and some very slight musclerelaxation.
Expected a really long onset but nothing more has happened since the one hour mark when the effect above became clear.
Might report back in a few hours

Edit: now 15mg total down the hatch, 7,5 hours have passed and no, still nothing more than the initial anxietyrelief and slight relaxation.
We'll see if it will put me to sleep later on. No motorimpairment, no slurred speach, memory is just fine etc.

Last edited:
I doubt it would feel like lorazepam, they differ at R7 (cl vs br) and R7 is one of the most important ones for subjective effects.

I assume the -oh would give it a shorter hl thanks to glucuronidation

I doubt it would feel like lorazepam, they differ at R7 (cl vs br) and R7 is one of the most important ones for subjective effects.

I assume the -oh would give it a shorter hl thanks to glucuronidation
Haha kinda funny you started the other thread and then asking for a link for this one only to see you'd already written in it, made me laugh a kind subtle laugh:)
Totally agree with you tho, it's noting like the shitty lorazepam and it has a shorter halflife that phenazepam. Also, with a few more sessions with this one under my belt I quite like them, go figure huh.

bump

Haha kinda funny you started the other thread and then asking for a link for this one only to see you'd already written in it, made me laugh a kind subtle laugh:)
Totally agree with you tho, it's noting like the shitty lorazepam and it has a shorter halflife that phenazepam. Also, with a few more sessions with this one under my belt I quite like them, go figure huh.

I just heard of this yesterday, traded some bromodragonfly to my vendor and received 150mg of 4homet and 150mg of 3hydroxyphenazepam. It came in a propylene glycol solution of 15ml vial @1mg/0.1ml of solution. It came wiitih a measuring oral syringe.
\
When phenazepam came out years ago I ended up in the hospital several times for guessing dosees. So what my vendor told me WAS that the potency was in between clonazolam and phenazepam with a shorter half life than original phenaz. Im so excited to try this but then again I want to try the 4homet just as bad...
What would anyone experienced with these two chems reccommend? Which chem should I take first and what are good doseages? I would like the phenazpam to comedown with but I think the half life is too long for a comedown chem. I have alprazolam and kloonopin for that anyways.
I just really am anxious to try the new benzo. I just hope it doesnt ruin the 4homet trip... MAYBE half way through the trip would be a good time to dose the benzo. that way by time it kicks in the 4ho will be wearing off.
Any advice greatly appreciated.

I had big hopes for this. It's like talking choral hydrate that keeps you asleep and fatigued for 2 plus days

I've heard good reports so far. Besides the post above...

Russian pharm phenazepam is the cleanest least recreational benzo ever. It kills anxiety and slightly relaxes muscles, not very "fun" . Maybe this will be the fun version of the original? Some benzos like Valium and clonozolam make me actually want to talk and have some loss of inhibition to them , phenazepam just makes me not care that I don't act social enough for other people lol i call them Russian fuckit pills cus they just make me say fuckit! Interested to hear the reports on this analogue;)

Last edited:
From what I've gathered, it's a harder kick compared to phenazepam, adding euphoria (or more euphoria for those who found euphoria in phenazepam)... Only came across 3 people that are somewhat reliable and they all found it very useful. One vendor who vended clonazolam and flubromazolam like madmen, are now vending it and replacing those 2 with this -- they say research is promising and the 2 people who got their product also agreed.

I have three hydroxy phenazepam as I said before. If you're into feeling extremely sleepy for up to 3 days and waking up after sleeping for twenty or so hours then this is for you. If you're going to compare it to flubLAM then of course it would be better. The area in witch it interests me in detoxing from alcohol and other depressants or sleeping through rich opiate withdrawal. Not bad but klonopin and clonazolam way better.

Great, this is just what we need, more stupidly potent, incredibly long lasting RC benzos.

I understand that people use benz with long half life to taper, but from what I've been reading, far more people use these drugs for recreation. Phenazepam and Flubromazolam are already a bitch when it comes to blackouts, I don't see why we need yet another one...

What ever happened to good ole Clonazepam? lol

What ever happened to good ole Clonazepam?

Controlled substance in most countries. Besides, b̶a̶r̶t̶a̶r̶d̶s̶ many regular benzodiazepine users somehow manage to black out and to stupid shit on pretty much every benzodiazepines, no matter what.

i gotta choice between this and etizolam. I do love etizolam but i go through it pretty damn quick. would anyone reccomend this over etiz? i never got to try phenazepam when it was making the rounds a few years ago